Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2018, 09:10 PM   #91
Dream Gene Exotics
I have just received texts from him they are as follows with his number showing for honesty sake and he does not mind he stated just wanted to clear our name. HE HAS HOWEVER NOT SOLD ONE SINGLE ANIMAL FOR US. This is all I could get out of him. I DO NOT ATTEST OR AGREE WITH HIS CLAIMED INNOCENCE. I just wish to have my name cleared and sadly wish to see these people get some resolution, also thank you Candipatton and Criston Ransom for not just grouping me with him and believing that we had no idea in the matter it is very easy to just jump to conclusions when angry and I thank you both for allowing me to prove my innocence.
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2018, 09:30 PM   #92
Candipatton
Oh really because I’m sure this is Dream Gene exotics. Verified through a bank at that! So who’s lying?
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2018, 09:31 PM   #93
J9turtlepower
Well he certainly changed his you tube page name fast. You must be getting somewhere Addisen
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2018, 09:32 PM   #94
Dream Gene Exotics
Here is an email he sent to the admins with his ID, I HAVE CROPPED OUT HIS ID AS PER HIS REQUEST. The admin has it with the emails. I will post the conversation to further clarify and remove myself.

The first 2 are of the email screen shots themselves the last screenshot is showing them from the conversation at his number. I just can not believe how someone I have known and spoke to on a regular basis has conducted business under my name and then just acted as if admittance is going to make it right.
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2018, 09:35 PM   #95
Dream Gene Exotics
Candipatton I want you to see what name is on that paypal if you can. We have one paypal and its dreamgeneexotics@hotmail.com None of this was us. I want all the evidence and I can against this man.

Old 06-13-2018, 09:36 PM   #96
Dream Gene Exotics
Also Candipatton you can see he slightly changed our name, ours is dream gene exotics his shows as Dream gene exotic reptiles on the email also it is through yahoo.

Old 06-13-2018, 09:37 PM   #97
Dream Gene Exotics
This is beyond angering, what action can anyone recommend to me at this point? How do I go to resolve wherever this complaints or disputes are.

Old 06-13-2018, 09:37 PM   #98
Candipatton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
Candipatton I want you to see what name is on that paypal if you can. We have one paypal and its dreamgeneexotics@hotmail.com None of this was us. I want all the evidence and I can against this man.

I posted it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-13-2018, 09:39 PM   #99
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Gene Exotics View Post
This is beyond angering, what action can anyone recommend to me at this point? How do I go to resolve wherever this complaints or disputes are.
Idk but best of luck to you, he will attack you and your family any way possible if he thinks you are against him. You will also get a webpage made about you...

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-13-2018, 09:43 PM   #100
Dream Gene Exotics
Candipatton can you get the full paypal name from that transaction details so that I can file a complaint or something stating its a false business alias.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!