Mike Cole - Ballroom - GREAT GUY!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-03-2008, 07:28 AM   #1
CaseyM
Thumbs up Mike Cole - Ballroom - GREAT GUY!!

Some of you may have read the other thread regarding our US shipment (Rick Leverock - Conman) well just a quick up date and HUGE thank you to Mike Cole.

The shipment arrived yesterday, everything that came from Rick was underweight and tiny for their age but as they've been started feeding again by Mike over the last few weeks, im sure they'll come right in time.

Along with those, were some ball pythons from Mike himself... SERIOUSLY impressed with them, big chunky animals, healthy and great examples of their morphs. I couldnt be happier with them.

I would recommend dealing with Mike Cole to anyone, great guy, great customer service, great animals and he went above and beyond for us to get the whole mess with Rick sorted out in his own time and at his own expense.

If im ever in Florida Mike, i owe you a drink or two Thanks again.

Old 05-03-2008, 07:41 AM   #2
RobbieSAH
A massive shout out to Mike who without his help, we would not have anything. Hope to have pictures quite soon of the 'quality' of Ricks animals. But again, thanks Mike.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:35 PM   #3
rlfoley
Thumbs up Good Guy !!!!!

I just found here (the forums) and have been looking around. I am glad that my first post gets to be a good guy post. I ordered a 10 lot of ch ball pythons in Mike's lottery. Not only was this transaction a breeze I received my babies sooner than I expected. He called me on Memorial Day to let me know they would be here by Wednesday....... I had only contacted him on the Thursday or Friday before. They were here on Wednesday just like he promised and were all beautiful all have unique markings and colors. I have three of the 10 that have already fed twice (2 almost right out of the bag) and will make another offer to the rest this evening. The only problem I had (all my own fault) was when they arrived my daughter was so excited we put them on the living room floor to untangle them, check out the great coloring, and offer them a drink. Well what do you think they did, took off all in different directions (well as fast as a ball python goes, I think my baby turtle moves faster). Rounding them up was fun, getting them settled into their individual tanks and naming them (still have a couple to name but ran out of good ideas so we are still thinking). Long story short, I would not hesitate to deal with Mike again when the time comes.

Robin Foley

Old 06-06-2008, 08:50 AM   #4
snake15383
Thumbs up Great Guy!

I have to agree Mike Cole is a good guy and a asset to the reptile community. I had the pleasure of buying some hatchlings from him last month and got to go over and see his facility. Everything was clean and well taken care of. He had just gotten a big shipment in and all of the new arrivals were already setup with water in clean cages. You can tell he enjoys the animals and is not out just to make a quick buck! Not to mention the hatchlings I bought looked healthy and ate two days after I received them. I bought with confidence and I would say people can do the same! Thanks again Mike! Tom Keogan

Old 12-26-2008, 12:37 PM   #5
CaseyM
Update

Ive just landed my second shipment from Mike earlier this month and have to say that the great quality of Mikes animals i saw on the first one has just been outclassed, these animals are spectacular!!

It definately wasnt a small shipment either and every single one was a chunky bold healthy animal. Most are already feeding on defrost rodents with a vengence and ive only had them two weeks or so, i couldnt be happier!

The animals arrived very well packed and it was obvious great care had been taken to ensure their comfort and safety on the trip, they even landed in the UK still warm, no easy task in December

I'd like to add a public thank you to Rick Leverock (the guy who scammed us first time around) - without you i wouldnt have found Mike Cole, that alone is worth every penny of the cash i lost to you.

Old 12-26-2008, 12:46 PM   #6
AngieL
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyM View Post

I'd like to add a public thank you to Rick Leverock (the guy who scammed us first time around) - without you i wouldnt have found Mike Cole, that alone is worth every penny of the cash i lost to you.
Amen to thet Casey, I am delighted with my snakes, they are superb animals, and I will be ever grateful for all the help that Mike gave sorting out the Rick Leverock business, and the effort you put in as well.

Old 12-26-2008, 12:47 PM   #7
AngieL
Mike is an example to all who breed and export snakes, wherever they might be in the world.

Old 12-29-2008, 03:37 AM   #8
Masonexotics
We recieved snakes of this order (and previous orders of Caseys from Mike) and coulnd't be happier.

Quality animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!