Ed Clark,don't buy frogs from him! - Page 53 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2008, 12:09 PM   #521
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970 View Post
thought id refresh this thread, since ed wants to throw stones at me. what friggin hypocrit your the scumbag ed. your bad rep is long and documented. toshay jerk.
Dig deeper and you will find more.

I does not change the fact that you took money from people and sent them nothing but lies and excuses.

Old 10-29-2008, 02:45 PM   #522
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970 View Post
thought id refresh this thread, since ed wants to throw stones at me. what friggin hypocrit your the scumbag ed. your bad rep is long and documented. toshay jerk.
I think you need to just back right up off of Ed. Pulling up all these threads just makes you look even more low class than you already do.

Besides, Ed may be a scumbag but Ed is OUR scumbag. We decide when he needs slapped with a live trout, not you.

Old 10-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #523
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
I think you need to just back right up off of Ed. Pulling up all these threads just makes you look even more low class than you already do.

Besides, Ed may be a scumbag but Ed is OUR scumbag. We decide when he needs slapped with a live trout, not you.
Ok, I have not read Fauna in a couple of weeks and just came back today to really get into things again and I came upon this thread again.
Then.....I see Sammys post above and laughed so hard I couldn't stop!
You couldn't have put it better Sammy!!!!!!

Old 10-29-2008, 04:25 PM   #524
Ed Clark
Quote:
I feel the love...........I think.

Old 10-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #525
crotalusadamanteus
You're just a childish little twit, ain't ya. You just can't help it eh? Thought it OK to spend your own customers money before shipping their animals to them, LATE. And you got the nerve and time to spend waking up Ed's bad guy posts?

If you had half a brain in the thick skull of yours, you'd be using your time to actually contribute something useful. It just might have made a difference in peoples minds if you acted responsible, instead of like a kindergartner.

Your choice I guess.

Rick

Old 10-29-2008, 06:58 PM   #526
Lucille
Quote:

That is too funny

Old 10-29-2008, 07:18 PM   #527
Tere Salazar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I feel the love...........I think.
I don't think that's love you're feeling there, buddy.

Old 12-27-2008, 04:29 PM   #528
K412
The chytrid test for this frog came back negative.
Thanks to everyone here for doing what you do. This forum has proved to be extremely useful in both my personal and professional affairs.
A wonderful New Year wish for you all.
Most Sincerely, Kelly Brown

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark