Good Guy Jeff Clark - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
reptile_ryan
Jeff Clark

I couldn't find a good thread for Jeff Clark from Savannah, GA. Just wanted to say he is great to work with, his shipping methods are fantastic, and the animals are high quality. I just purchased Brazilian rainbow boas from him and they look fantastic. They came via FedEx in a well packaged box and in great condition. All questions I had were answered promptly. I was able to cherry pick my individual snakes from a website that featured photos of not only the litters of boas but the dams as well. I recommend buying from Jeff to anyone.

Old 09-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #2
Chris Olson
Jeff is a class act, and his brazilians are among the best.

Chris

Old 12-30-2008, 03:53 AM   #3
R. Eventide
I second these comments. I bought a female yearling Brazilian rainbow boa from Jeff back in August 2008. He was courteous, prompt in replying, and answered all my questions. She arrived safe and sound, in good packaging. He stated that the yearlings were baby tame, and he was absolutely correct! She is the only snake I've ever known who tolerates pretty much anything--even stroking her head! She was also used to eating frozen/thawed food, and she has never refused f/t (except during shed).

I have absolutely no complaints! If only all breeders were like Jeff! I highly recommend him to anyone interested in rainbows!

---Krystal Tyler

Old 12-31-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
natsamjosh
I bought an Argentinian Rainbow Boa from Jeff about 7 months ago, and I have nothing but good things to say about him and the transaction. Snake arrived when it was supposed to, and it was (and still is) in excellent health. And Jeff communicated closely with me throughout the process.

Thanks,
Ed Horlick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!