Inquiry dan scolaro??? bad guy?? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-17-2008, 03:03 AM   #31
Dan Scolaro
Sorry fraud, you just cannot duck and run from accountability without a good swift kick in your butt.

First you tell me you want to breed frogs and now you say it was a gift for your son? Hum? Wanna bet you don't work and sit at home watching Judge Judy all day? How old is your son if you are a teenager yourself?

Well you blithered some garbage about being deterred from a buy because of something you read. I asked you to produce what you read that deterred you and any instance where I did not go above and beyond the terms of sale to satisfy an incident, and you could not do it and now ask to walk away with your head down.

The structure of your email and the organization is further evidence that you are in collaboration with someone who was deemed an idiot before. If you are who you say you are, then fax a copy of your identification to a moderator for verification. I don't believe you are just some lady interested in a frog and decided to start a thread here while taking care of a child. And others here already figured you have no motivation to start this thread. You are a fraud is all.

So fraud, you chickened out at an opportunity to get 500 free red eye tree frogs as did the other boobs who turned down bets to prove me wrong.

Either provide evidence which suggests I did not make good on a deal and produce your identification, or you just another looser proven wrong.

Old 11-17-2008, 03:30 AM   #32
kristy55303
lol my son and i would like to breed them. he happens to be fascinated when my darts morph out into froglets which i am very careful and do not allow him to be involved in their care as much as he could with some other not so advanced frogs hardier frogs....proper care and husbandry being of utmost importance to me. do your own check, look up your own name, wait you already know all the bad feedback on this baoard about yoursself. i found my reputable source now. doesnt advertise on kingsnake( not that it is always bad) and has many referneces and anything said on this breeder has been positive. they are for his birthday. you are really immature. i am a full-time vet student, mother of four, model on the side, have a financially secure husband, anything else about my personal life i need to expose yto you? lol and i have a rather large collection of poison dart frogs that i breed soley for conservation and a hobby for a small time hobbiest with excelllent bloodline info etc.. I am done with this thread. bet? i am not going to waste my time betting with you. childish.i have plenty of good vendor feedback on other forums. dont tell me what to do. excuse me??? grow up. everyone is wrong dan except for you. i am just happy i didnt buy. end of subject. good luck with your business skills, communication to potential customers, and good luck with your obvious issues dan. good bye now. kristy

p.s i would look into some mental health medication and anger control management classes. seriously, you need it.

Old 11-17-2008, 04:32 AM   #33
Dan Scolaro
What anger? I am too old to get angry. I rather get a good laugh at it all.

What bad feedback? Oh, the kid who choked his skink with pinkies and the other fellow who burned his viper boas? How do you see that as my fault or are you warped into thinking my repeated demands to him to not force feed the skink fatty pinkies was ill advised? Do you believe that a snail eating skink deserves a pink rammed down its throat? Poor thing deserved to be in the hands of someone experienced with such matters.

Thanks, but I don't need luck with sales. I just finished packing a $7000 order of around 300 reptiles and am bound for the airport today. Run 60 or more ads daily and I bet you will find it challenging to even keep up with the business.

And since you are a model on the side, how about sharing a photo.

I promise not to laugh.

Old 11-17-2008, 04:50 AM   #34
Dan Scolaro
Oh, I recall the bad feedback now.

The bad feedback thread where I spent my own money on shipping to send a fellow who I met over one phone conversation a free patternless emerald tree boa because I felt sorry for him and begged him not to pay me and he did anyway. He was so happy, he ordered more. I recall that incident. I was bad boy for doing that.

Or was it the time when the fellow received the strangled boa and I gave him his money back the same day and an additional 25 dollars for customer satisfaction? Was that me being bad? I deserve a spanking for that.

Yea, now I can see how my reports of kindness would deter you from buying frogs from me that come with a two-week health guarantee. Heck, had you spoke to me over the phone, I might of been nice enough to throw in a free frog like I do all the time.

I hope you find someone else with such a guarantee and good frogs but doubt it.

I got a dime to bet that you will be back here complaining about someone else's frogs with rubbed noses, red-leg, eye issues, etc and no live arrival guarantee and an overall sad deal.

Old 11-17-2008, 11:51 AM   #35
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
What credit does this forum have when garbage is allow to be posted and no one is held accountable for a complete investigation of the facts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
One was proven wrong so often, he even wears a red dress now in a mental facility.
Quote:
Personally, I think you are a fraud and have no reason to even make this post. I think you are in a scam with some thief that tried to rob me before and failed.
You're a piece of work, Dan. I realize that you're not the brightest bulb in the box, but can't you see how stupid you look posting these quoted items within two consecutive posts? You're responsible for more garbage posting than anyone I can think of offhand (and that's not limited to your unhealthy obsession and constant baiting of Kimmel). Who do think should be investigating the facts in every incident brought to the BOI? Are you going to fund that? Investigating only your obfuscation, misdirection, and ridiculous claims would be a full-time job for somebody.

Why do you even bother defending yourself here? Your name's in the toilet here, and every post you make is just another piece of duct tape securing the lid down.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:33 AM   #36
Dan Scolaro
Roy:

Defend what? I never had any real issue to defend. I've never had a legitimate complaint in thousands of sales. If I did, I would be the first to admit it.

Do you sell reptiles? Who wants a customer who would slighted by the garbage you are your friends spew? I say keep it as a pet and sell it to someone with common sense. The next great customer always happens along eventually.

Your misdirection and conjecture is the typical garbage. Bring up something fresh. You and your idiotic friends have never proven that I did not go beyond the terms of sale to satisfy a mere few issues with scammers who tried to rob and take advantage of the deal before they even started with threats to post their sob and garbage stories on the BOI. 4-5 issues in thousands of transactions. Do you have those stats or just buy and sell a gecko once a year and spend half your life blithering at someone else who had a frog arrive with a pimple on its back? The scammers lost and you and your friends lost. And you know I could care less what you say as its all humor. You've never bought any animal from me and don't even know me. However the case, I will disregard that fact and send you a short red dress also and some stockings if you promise to don them and post a photo. Why not be a man and apologize for all your snide and idiotic remarks over the times? Do I smell chicken?

And you should know by now nothing you or your goof-ball friends say or do will ever prevent anyone in the business from progressing.

You signed up to mock others and need to look at yourself and your frustration is your actualization/realization that you've been wasting your breath all these years as your wind as been for nil.

Bait who? Who is Kimel?

Old 11-18-2008, 10:01 AM   #37
Junkyard
Dan, you are fishing for sharks in a gold fish pond. You have nothing to prove here, we all know you are a scumbag. You missed out on a sale, so your response was to insult a possible customer, good job Dan, real way to be an honorable person in the reptile industry. You a shinning beacon in the dark.

Old 11-18-2008, 10:22 AM   #38
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Roy:

Defend what? I never had any real issue to defend. I've never had a legitimate complaint in thousands of sales. If I did, I would be the first to admit it.
For a guy who has nothing to defend, you're awfully defensive.

Quote:
Do you sell reptiles? Who wants a customer who would slighted by the garbage you are your friends spew? I say keep it as a pet and sell it to someone with common sense. The next great customer always happens along eventually.
I sell very few reptiles. There have been a few instances where an animal I sold didn't thrive in the care of its new owner, and I took care of the situations beyond the satisfaction of the purchaser. In a couple of these instances, I knew that the purchaser hadn't taken my advice on some husbandry issues, and I really didn't owe them anything, but I took care of them anyway. I certainly didn't make up all sorts of nasty accusations against them and treat them like dirt. That's your M.O..

Quote:
Your misdirection and conjecture is the typical garbage. Bring up something fresh.
Give me some examples of my misdirection and conjecture. You're full of excrement, and you know it.

Quote:
You and your idiotic friends have never proven that I did not go beyond the terms of sale to satisfy a mere few issues with scammers who tried to rob and take advantage of the deal before they even started with threats to post their sob and garbage stories on the BOI. 4-5 issues in thousands of transactions. Do you have those stats or just buy and sell a gecko once a year and spend half your life blithering at someone else who had a frog arrive with a pimple on its back? The scammers lost and you and your friends lost.
Blah, Blah, Blah. Same old crap from you, Dan. I don't really have friends here, Dan. I have some associates, and some of them hold the same view of you that I do. Heck, I think EVERYONE here thinks of you in the same terms that I do. And I don't think we're all wrong. You may have a large number of transactions that went right, and I applaud you for that. It's the way you've handled the transactions that have gone wrong that bothers me. That's when you start spewing your worst garbage. You'll have to forgive me if I don't take your word for it that all of your dissatisfied customers are scammers.

Quote:
And you know I could care less what you say as its all humor. You've never bought any animal from me and don't even know me. However the case, I will disregard that fact and send you a short red dress also and some stockings if you promise to don them and post a photo.
It's all humor? Your lame, tired, oft-repeated red-dress fantasies aren't funny. They're disturbing. I'm guessing that you type out those fantasies with only one hand, if you catch my drift, Danno.

Quote:
Why not be a man and apologize for all your snide and idiotic remarks over the times? Do I smell chicken?
Yeah, I'm terrified of you, Dan. I'm chicken. What does that even mean? Are you challenging me to a duel or a fight in the real world somewhere? Or do you think I'm scared of your pre-school wit in these electronic exchanges? I don't get you, Dan.

Quote:
And you should know by now nothing you or your goof-ball friends say or do will ever prevent anyone in the business from progressing.
I don't really care if you're successful, Dan. You can become the biggest guy in herps and it won't affect me in the least. I won't even be disappointed. Based on your insane and juvenile posts here, I wouldn't buy from you. And I'd never recommend you to anyone. But I'm not a "player" in the herp industry, so this shouldn't affect you in any way. Your own behavior is the only thing that affects you on this forum.

Quote:
You signed up to mock others and need to look at yourself and your frustration is your actualization/realization that you've been wasting your breath all these years as your wind as been for nil.
You really are a nutjob. You know nothing about me. I like it that way.

Quote:
Bait who? Who is Kimel?
I think you know who I was talking about. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, Dan. Remember? He's the main guy upon whom you've projected your creepy red-dress fantasies. You even posted a pic from your personal 'dudes in red dresses' archive and tried to pretend it was him. You're a naughty boy, Danny.

Old 11-18-2008, 11:51 AM   #39
Suncoast Herpetological
Dean, Mike, how dare you attempt to impune the sterling reputation of Dan Scolaro?

He has NEVER NEVER NEVERr had a legitimate complaint made against him.

He will NEVER NEVER NEVER have a legitimate complaint made against him.

In fact, even when he HAS had a legitimate complaint made against him he STILL hasn't had a legitimate complaint made against him

In the future, should a legitimate complaint be made against him he will STILL never have had a legitimate complaint made against him.

It's called megalomania guys. In lay terms, a God Complex. He is perfect in all ways and if anyone disagrees they are either an idiot or a scammer. The most disturbing thing about him (Red Dress Fantasies Aside) is his complete and utter inability to even entertain the idea that he might be in the wrong. It's actually kind of sad.

You might as well stop trying guys. You will never pin anything on old Danny. No matter how many people start threads here it won't matter. In his deluded little world he will always be perfect.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:15 PM   #40
InHogHeaven
You will never see me giving any of my money to Dan Scolaro.

I'm glad the OP did start this thread; I think she was justified; and I've learned too much about Dan Scolaro to ever do business with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dan scolaro, dts herps