Bad Guy Bean Farm Bad News - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2008, 08:44 AM   #21
LBenton
It sounds like this is a transaction that will not have an email trail. Instead it sounds like the only proof would be his bank records and I do not think they need to be put on line in any form.

Instead I think we need to hear from the Bean Farm regarding the information sent to them. I also feel like the interpersonal relation (rudeness) of the person they contacted for help is where the real issue is. With bank records of a transaction it is easy enough to prove things if push comes to shove.

Lance

Old 12-23-2008, 08:52 AM   #22
hhmoore
Was this an online purchase, or did your wife place the order by phone?

Old 12-23-2008, 11:28 AM   #23
Lucas339
sounds like she ordered online and then called when stuff didn't show to see what the deal was.

that sucks. i hope it works out for you!

Old 12-23-2008, 11:29 AM   #24
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Boller View Post
The transaction came out of my bank I am not sure what happened to it on there end.
How did you place the order? Online or over the phone or through a mail in order form?

You said payment was with a debit card. Has the amount shown on your bank account actually "cleared" or is it still "pending"?

Right now it's just your word against no one else's since the Bean Farm has not shown up here to give their side of the story. You may end up having to show your "proof' of payment by scanning your paper bank statement (or taking a screen shot of an online bank statement) and posting the pic here (blacking out the personal info like address, account #'s, other transactions not related to your bean farm payment, etc.)

Old 12-23-2008, 11:44 AM   #25
Tim Cole
I've known Giovanni and Paula for over 20 years, visited their home, and have been buying supplies all this time with no problems.

I agree with Randal, something is missing here. These are good people to deal with.

Old 12-23-2008, 11:44 AM   #26
Lucas339
[/quote]
You may end up having to show your "proof' of payment by scanning your paper bank statement (or taking a screen shot of an online bank statement) and posting the pic here (blacking out the personal info like address, account #'s, other transactions not related to your bean farm payment, etc.)[/quote]

he already had the bank fax over the statement

Old 12-23-2008, 11:59 AM   #27
MikeCurtin
I have also dealt with The Bean Farm on many occasions without a problem. I was surprised to see this thread.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, however, this time of year, people tend to get a bit impatient when dealing with others. A couple of things to ask yourself are:

1. Is there any chance your wife was rude or impatient which may have caused the response she got?

2. Is it possible that the rep she spoke to was just having an off day dealing with lots of people in the holiday "spirit"? No excuse, but sometimes perceived rudeness can cause as many problems as actual rudeness.

3. Have you exhausted all other means of resolving this before bringing it here? You mention your wife's conversation with the first rep, but not subsequent conversations to sort this out. The BOI should be a last resort.

Good luck, and I hope this works out for all parties involved.

Old 12-23-2008, 12:37 PM   #28
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas339 View Post
sounds like she ordered online and then called when stuff didn't show to see what the deal was.
It might sound like that, but, without confirmation by the OP, it's anybody's guess. An online order should have generated an email acknowledgement with an order number....and giving that order number to The Bean Farm would likely straighten things out pretty quickly.

Old 12-23-2008, 01:02 PM   #29
Lucas339
very true Harald.

Old 12-23-2008, 03:03 PM   #30
Wraith
Quote:

he already had the bank fax over the statement

No we only have him saying that it was done. there is no proof that it actually happened. No one from the bean farm has come here to confirm that yes they got a fax from his bank.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!