For Sale Tanimbar Island Blue Tongued Skink! Needs a new home ASAP! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 05-17-2013, 05:03 PM   #1
samanthalynneee
Tanimbar Island Blue Tongued Skink! Needs a new home ASAP!

Hi! My name is Samantha. I'm selling this Tanimbar Island Blue Tongued Skink with tank and accessories for $300 or best offer.

I also have a bearded dragon, two leopard geckos, three guinea pigs and one rabbit. I take care of all of my animals very well and this skink is in very good shape and condition. She's very active, and although her breed is rare and called one of the most "vicious" breeds of skinks, that can be turned around very quickly with a lot of handling caring and love. When I first got her she was three years old and a little smaller and admittedly was quite vicious. She would snap at me and I was a little afraid of her, because I heard there bite can be very nasty. Although she was trying to bite me I slowly but surely got her to be a lot more tame. I bring her outside on really hot days with my other animals and she loves too go out and play. She has made a tremendous turn around and its to the point where I can hand feed her some hamburg or lettuce and she wont bite me. This may seem gross to some people but i can even kiss her on the lips without her biting me. She still hisses sometimes but that's just a natural instinct for skinks. It might be scary at first but you get used to it and learn that is her way of showing she is a little uncomfortable. After a year of good help She is very healthy, eats great, and is all around a great pet skink. I would love to keep her but with all my other animals its very hard to keep her and give her the attention she needs to stay friendly.

The tank is a 40 gallon breeder. It will include clean aspen bedding that i use for her, a food and water dish, two hiding spots (one is a log in the center of the picture, and the other is a coconut hideout that she outgrew, but still loves and has had it since she was a baby), also a few logs for her surroundings and a backdrop on the side of her cage for a more natural feeling. Also a heat lamp, day light, night light, and UVB light will all be included. Also, i will give you the food i have been feeding her and tell you her feeding schedule.

If interested please call or text 603-438-5822 or message asap. I will need a list of your experience with exotic reptiles, Thank you!

P.S. I would like someone around my area.. I live in New Hampshire.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2016, 12:58 PM   #2
100reptiles
blue tongue skink

can you ship?

Old 01-23-2016, 01:45 PM   #3
klancey
This original ad is from 2013. Not sure how it got brought up to the top of the classifieds skink page.

KL

Old 01-27-2016, 09:47 AM   #4
Greg Valente
That's the one thing I don't like about fauna is all these old adds you never know if the stuff is sold available or what it just keeps going and going.Dont take it the wrong way love the site but I think stuff should be removed after a while except for the boi

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
skinks