Trade went very bad...need advise - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2003, 02:29 PM   #241
k-9
Rob..yes he did pay half of the asking price on the snakes but that doesn't make what he did ok..he paid what he wanted to and not what i was asking for the animals...Thats like me buying some animals from you and telling you what i'm going to pay you for them. He should have returned my animals like he was asked, even you have to agree with that..i'm still cheated out of over 300 dollars on this anyway you look at it
David Pollard

Old 02-11-2003, 05:38 PM   #242
Rob @ RK Reptiles
David,

I did not say waht he did was ok. I just asked if you had accepted that payment he made to you. I was just curious and am not takin anyones side.

Old 02-11-2003, 11:23 PM   #243
Spilotes
Re: Spelling...

[quote]Originally posted by BurmesePythonPA
[b]It just seems to me to present yourself in a professional manner you would watch your spelling and grammar. (Hey that rhymes)

Actually, manner and grammer are two words that do not rhyme.

Joe Monahan

Old 02-11-2003, 11:35 PM   #244
lyzardgirl
In my opinion..nothing should be sent back to this guy.
I love reptiles too much to send a DYING animal back to someone who is OBVIOUSLY going to let it DIE.
I dont know about you all..but thats what I would do.
Too bad for the other guy..I highly doubt he can do anything about it anyway, since he was in the wrong.
Im sorry if no one agrees with me...but I would take the blows for those poor, defensless animals...they may thank you

Old 02-11-2003, 11:56 PM   #245
Spilotes
I wonder if he is selling your Sulcata on kingsnake? Here's a link:

CB Sulcatas for sale:

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=50&de=57729

His new email address:

mpi_rs@hotmail.com

Joe Monahan

Old 02-12-2003, 10:27 AM   #246
k-9
I've noticed he is trying to sell alot on kingsnake i just hope his unaware customers come here for a reference on him before purchasing. Yes i can do something about what happened i have talked to the magistrate in his town and with the e-mails i have he said he could make him pay me the rest of the money. Its in writing , its not like he can lie to the magistrate and get by with it...A lesson here keep all your e-mails b/c it can help you in court one day. Its like a written contract
David Pollard

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!