ed clark- liar, theif, bad guy- will you answer questions NOW? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:19 PM   #81
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Two words, "wasted breath". Lets face it; nothing is going to change anything. Scammers can post ads here as long as they pay. There is no way to out them, that is sad but true. If a questionable seller sells here, there is nothing that can make him answer for his acts. The truth is, even Chris Johnson can come back on here and pay his dues, he can then place ads, lock the threads and sit right here with us. And there is nothing that you or me can do to change that fact, the only way we could out him is if he violates the rules.

Lets face it guys, it is open house here folks.

I am not saying who is right or who is wrong, just stating the facts here.

I will take it a step farther, how many scammers do you know have been busted on the BOI? Now, how many of them ever spent one night in jail for scamming the web. Even with all of the proof, the facts are, they walk every time. Not one of them have been stopped for scamming, or ever had to pay for their actions. I am sorry, but it is just wasted breath/time, that’s about all.

Everyone knows I have never had any love for Ed Clark, but what good does it really do to chase him? Is it really going to change anything, I mean really?
Bobby, it's quotes like this that get me annoyed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Dont believe any of the possible lies that may have been posted
Now, I don't know what "possible lies" means, unless of course he's admitting that they are also very possibly TRUTHS...but being called even a "possible liar" just dont sit right with me. There's nothing I have said that can't be backed up with fact.....can Ed say the same?

And if Chris Johnson posted ads....we could have the cops looking for him set up a good deal with him.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:26 PM   #82
varnyard
Well the fact of the matter is, if he, or any other proven scammer even admitted to scamming here, it would not matter, they are still 100% welcome here.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:28 PM   #83
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
As long as I am playing the game again, I'd suggest that comments of this nature be curtailed - and not just by Chuck, or on this thread. And, unless the thread directly pertains to Bud and/or Bruce, there is no reason to bring them up.
And I guess anyone could tell you to take that suggestion and stick it far, far up your ass even though they might like you and respect your position. Me, I'll just say do what ya gotta do. I did not flat out call Clark or his two pals sperm swapping oral homosexuals. And...how do you know they don't even like that sort of play or find it erotic they have been exposed publically for it? Have you had any complaints other than your own complaining?

Old 03-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #84
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Well the fact of the matter is, if he, or any other proven scammer even admitted to scamming here, it would not matter, they are still 100% welcome here.
I realize that, and it doesn't make me happy either.

But...we can do what we can to keep others from dealing with the scum.

Shut up Chuck, we already lost one good man today (and I'm NOT talking about the Jedi moron) we don't need to lose another. We need folks that have the testicular fortitude to stand up against liars like Ed, and Harald is just doing what a good mod is asked to do, unlike Ed who only plays mod when it works to his advantage.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:40 PM   #85
hhmoore
Hopefully, putting Chuck to rest for a day will get my point across....if not, I can keep adding time.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #86
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
And I guess anyone could tell you to take that suggestion and stick it far, far up your ass even though they might like you and respect your position. Me, I'll just say do what ya gotta do. I did not flat out call Clark or his two pals sperm swapping oral homosexuals. And...how do you know they don't even like that sort of play or find it erotic they have been exposed publically for it? Have you had any complaints other than your own complaining?
Chuck, how about playing fair and stop lying!

I am not gay amd really dont know the guys your trying to connect me with, other than selling Bruce some awesome Pieds.

Gay bashing in any form is not acceptable.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:51 PM   #87
KelliH
Quote:
Gay bashing in any form is not acceptable.
It certainly shouldn't be.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:02 PM   #88
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
You never misrepresented anything in a classified ad here on fauna? One say that may have been about ball morphs and locked down by supermods?
There was nothing misrepresented in that ad.

Your ignorance of the CH/import ball pythons does not make me a lier.

I used terms like Granite and Harlequin because they have been called that for many, many years.

When you come back, please continue the personal attack, but please stop lying and present some proof.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:06 PM   #89
Cat_72
Cripes Ed......you called them a lot more than Granite and Harlequin. Are you really believing all of the crap you're spewing, or just hoping the rest of us are that stupid?

I'm going to cook my steaks.

Old 03-07-2008, 10:06 PM   #90
KelliH
Quote:
I used terms like Granite and Harlequin because they have been called that for many, many years.
I love Chuck, but I have to agree with Ed. Those names have been given to certain different looking types of ball pythons for years. I didn't understand what the BFD was back then, when he posted the ad, and I still don't.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ed clark