Bad Guy Missmohawk66 (Bionca Martin) is not fallowing threw on trade!!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:13 PM   #71
Missmohawk66
Listen, i do have a job i have to attend just because i do not answer in a timely fashion does not mean i am gone! I did sell the dragons within the weekend. I sold 8 and traded 2. And some will be shipped out tmw. Listen barbie. I have no problems with you! But i do have a life, and job i need to attend to! Again, im sorry for the problems. Like i said i have no problems with you this was the only issue that had occured! I have many people who have bought off me in the past who can prove i am a great person to deal with. I try to bend over backwards for people. Im not sure what happened here! It was a horrible miscommunication!! :/

Old 04-30-2012, 02:13 PM   #72
Reptilecam
Im logged on pretty frequently doesnt mean Im not doing work eslewhere. Not making excuses for her but no reason to jump the gun if she doesnt reply within minutes.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #73
Missmohawk66
I was on here all morning repling to your post! Aside from that i come here to check some PMs when i do business! For example: when i put up an ad for dragons. I come log in every so often. And to know you watch me like a hawk. Leaves me with great unease' 0.o. .

Old 04-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #74
ReptileGeek181
Well she doesn't want to trade with you so get over it.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:19 PM   #75
Missmohawk66
Barbie i do have some dragons up for grabs now. That i have not yet posted! They will be great sellers why dont you Pm me and well work something out for the male dunners you spent money on! Just so your happy!? . <----- This is what i mean by bending over backwards.

I try my best to make things work. . I just feel guilty now because you now tell me you purchased the male from a friend when i assumed he was yours.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #76
Missmohawk66
Barbie i do have some dragons up for grabs now. That i have not yet posted! They will be great sellers why dont you Pm me and well work something out for the male dunners you spent money on! Just so your happy!? . <----- This is what i mean by bending over backwards.

I try my best to make things work. . I just feel guilty now because you now tell me you purchased the male from a friend when i assumed he was yours.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #77
barbie
So why did you not answer my messages when i said i was reasonable and if you told me what was going on we could work something out. You should have just answered. You say you are so provisional and nice but you have not been at all. You have lied in all of these posts and i even proved it. But you still keep trying to come off like a good person. Ridiculous!!

Old 04-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #78
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmohawk66 View Post
It was a horrible miscommunication!!
It was not a miscommunication at all. You are a Bad Guy in my eyes. You made a deal. You went along like there was a deal. And when it was time for you to perform your side, you didn't.

I think you are unethical and I would never do business with you. And then to make matters worse, you, without consulting with your trader, sold off all the dragons involved on your side of the trade and left her with a dragon she purchased to make you happy. Feh!

Old 04-30-2012, 02:22 PM   #79
barbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmohawk66 View Post

Thank you that would make me feel better. I just want to work on what you promised. I am the first to undertstand if something doesnt work but you shouldnt have promised to ship on friday if you couldnt or didnt want to. I will pm you.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:25 PM   #80
barbie
You have promised in front of everyone to make up for the cost of the Dunner. I sent you a PM and expect this to go right this time

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!