Inquiry Mike Qiang (big apple) - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:01 PM   #111
big apple
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
Do you think he can be this dumb and greedy to send me his real name and address????
lets us c who will be become the big lier ! ! !
Name:  1BF9E85D-1212-4E2C-8495-CDAEC0A6222F.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  45.3 KB

Old 02-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #112
Zombie's Morphs
Quote:
Do you think he can be this dumb and greedy to send me his real name and address????
How many different names does he have? I would request a phtocopy of his drivers license (he can black out the number if he likes) before I sent the cash. That would have real name, his pic, and address on it...

Old 02-11-2012, 07:03 PM   #113
ozz465
Quote:
A print shop?? gee i wonder why so secretive?

Old 02-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #114
ozz465
Quote:
Originally Posted by big apple View Post
lets us c who will be become the big lier ! ! !
Attachment 331661
He is being suspicious since you constantly give conflicting info (name) shady pics and cant seem to type in a comprehensive manner.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:04 PM   #115
Lucille
Quote:
Lucille,

Shouldn't you be banning people like this from Fauna?
Ty, I'm just an ordinary member, I can't ban people, but if I could, I wouldn't. I think that after reading this thread, people are going to think twice about doing biz with him.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:06 PM   #116
Zombie's Morphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Ty, I'm just an ordinary member, I can't ban people, but if I could, I wouldn't. I think that after reading this thread, people are going to think twice about doing biz with him.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #117
typherp
Mike....really???? you expect me to send you $200 when you did not even fulfill what I asked. I asked for a photos...UN-doctored one. Good job photo-shopping though...must took some time!

Old 02-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #118
typherp
Got it Lucille...you are right!!!!

Old 02-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #119
Mistyck
Quote:
Lucille,

Shouldn't you be banning people like this from Fauna?
Lucille isn't a moderator, and no the mods don't just ban people because they can. They have to violate the rules set forth on the forum, and I don't believe he has done that as of yet.

Other than the fact that he's making people mad, and can't type for anything. I don't believe that he is doing anything that warrants him to be banned. If you don't want to deal with him, then don't.

Technically he didn't do what you asked, as you asked him to post a picture of the lizard with the newspaper and a can of mountain dew. I did not see the can of mountain dew in the pictures...So technically he didn't do as you asked and I don't think you owe him the money. But that's all up to you.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #120
big apple
Quote:
Mike....really???? you expect me to send you $200 when you did not even fulfill what I asked. I asked for a photos...UN-doctored one. Good job photo-shopping though...must took some time!
haha ty park the such lier here ! ! ! how about we make a bet ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!