Be honest guys.. I can handle it! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-06-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
blyndsnypr
Be honest guys.. I can handle it!

How beautiful is my new gal here? That's okay, it's alright to be jealous took her to the vet last week, so i rescued her almost 3 weeks ago, she is 2 years old and weighs 272 grams. I know shes underweight and length but I'm steadily fixing that and shes eating a 75-100 gram salad every morning and is going through her first shed with me as of this morning(and she stayed still long enough for me to get the shed around her eyes! so happy ) Also we got that dead toe on her back right foot taken off so she's in much better shape

She has some lovely light blues on her arms and sides of her head

this is her sitting her fat lazy butt on my tarantula tank

Her inspecting my lil reptar's (crestie) tank

Lucy's favorite place to nap sadly, is my dirty clothes basket ><

and this is what I woke up to staring at me this morning! She's a total peeper

Lucy and her little window

3rd day I had her, I think and first time she let me hold her. You can really see some of her blue in this one

and finally just a little section I made for her in the corner of my room for at night (:

Old 03-06-2012, 07:11 PM   #2
Lucille
Awww, you didn't hafta ask, you know she's gorgeous!!! And lucky to have you!!! I like the picture of her looking out the window the best, and of course the last one where she is looking smug and comfy

Old 03-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
blyndsnypr
hehe yep! only the best for my girl (:
I attacked a plan to my windowsill so she can lay better and be more comfy but now she doesn't want to use the window. oh great. she's taking a nap on her salad again! silly goose.

Old 03-07-2012, 07:41 AM   #4
rcarichter
Beautiful girl! Glad she's got a loving home!

Noelle

Old 03-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #5
hadenglock
you think shes a little underweight? i think shes looks perfect! good job!

Old 03-07-2012, 04:32 PM   #6
blyndsnypr
vet said at over 2 years, she should be at least 400 grams but she seems to be doing great

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!