Several used snake tanks - good condition (NJ) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 10-02-2019, 10:32 AM   #1
EloquentIdiot
Several used snake tanks - good condition (NJ)

Several snake tanks available to be picked up in northern NJ. Got out of the snake hobby and have some tanks I won't be using anytime in the near future. My loss can be your gain - these tanks are very nice and served me well. I do not want to deal with shipping at this time so the ability to come pick them up is mandatory.
- 3 black PVC or similar plastic material cubes, two are 24" cubes, one is a bit less deep. These all have sliding glass doors
- 3 clear (likely acrylic but not 100% sure) cubes which are just under 24". The larger of the three has a drawer bottom which can be pulled out for easy cleaning but is not in great shape so I did not use this feature. The tank is still completely sound despite this.
- 2 Black PVC 18" tall x 24" deep x 36" wide tanks with clear 'fold-down' front doors. I am aware there is only 1 of these tanks in the picture, the other is in my attic and I did not want to bother bringing it down.
* All tanks come with working radiant heat panels and lights. The RHPs are mostly Pro-Products which IMO are fantastic.
** 4 of the tanks have round holes drilled in the side walls to serve as pass-throughs when coupled with the corresponding tank for breeding pairs. These can be patched if desired but I just slid a piece of plastic between the tanks sitting next to one another when I wanted to separate pairs.
***I also have a Herpstat4, though 2 of the probes do not seem to be working. I don't have any use for it so if you purchase the tanks as a lot I will throw it in free, otherwise as with the tanks make me an offer.

Will consider reasonable offers at this time - let me know what you're interested in and what you think it's worth. Any further questions pm me.

- Paul
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-25-2019, 02:22 PM   #2
EloquentIdiot
bump...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cages, cube, pvc, tanks