Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 78 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-31-2016, 07:47 PM   #771
Bronx Boa
The promoter was torn. He said that he had already left to go to the show and did not want to risk him ruining the show or bad mouthing him.

During our second conversation, he mentioned that he received another complaint, this time from a vendor.

Haven't so poke with him since. Although he did say he would not invite him again.

The BronX BoA

Old 01-31-2016, 09:10 PM   #772
juliasara
Good! Hopefully kruger will start to feel the negative effects from his actions and this thread!

Old 02-11-2016, 07:13 AM   #773
Bronx Boa
He finally picked up his phone and pretended to be someone else "you have the wrong number"

When I called him out on it he became irate saying "you got scammed buddy, deal with it"

Mel understand this will never go away.

The BronX BoA

Old 02-11-2016, 08:41 AM   #774
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post
He finally picked up his phone and pretended to be someone else "you have the wrong number"

When I called him out on it he became irate saying "you got scammed buddy, deal with it"

Mel understand this will never go away.

The BronX BoA
You should have recorded the phone call.

Old 02-11-2016, 11:58 PM   #775
Lloyd Heilbrunn
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
You should have recorded the phone call.
Terrible advice.

This is a crime in some states.

Old 02-12-2016, 12:00 AM   #776
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd Heilbrunn View Post
Terrible advice.

As long as you tell them you are recording the conversation it's legal.

Old 02-12-2016, 12:06 AM   #777
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd Heilbrunn View Post
Terrible advice.

New York is a one party state.

Old 02-12-2016, 04:01 AM   #778
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
As long as you tell them you are recording the conversation it's legal.
Like Mel Kruger would consent to the OP recording their phone call, yeah.

I won't waste time researching AZ phone recording laws, but even if NY is a "one party" state, AZ may not be. Not good advice to record unless one actually knows the state laws.

Old 02-12-2016, 07:31 AM   #779
tim brophy
Seriously, who the heck has a tape recorder available to record what was likely a 15 second call?

Old 02-12-2016, 09:06 AM   #780
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
I won't waste time researching AZ phone recording laws, but even if NY is a "one party" state, AZ may not be. Not good advice to record unless one actually knows the state laws.
AZ has no jurisdiction if the call was recorded in NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
Seriously, who the heck has a tape recorder available to record what was likely a 15 second call?
There are free smart phone apps that you can set up to record every call. If you don't need the recording you delete that file.

There are land line digital recorders that also can be set to record all calls automatically simply by plugging the recorder into an unused phone jack. I have one on my business line since I'm not always in a position to take notes when a call comes in.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger