Pandora Reptiles?. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 04-19-2014, 03:03 AM   #1
Exoticdreams
Pandora Reptiles?.

Last fall, I bought a crested gecko from a show in Troy, NY from a breeder called Pandora Reptiles. Their webpage is gone/down and I can't find them online. I'm wondering if they called it quits. Does anyone know?. I found what appears to be one positive review here.

Old 04-25-2015, 02:31 AM   #2
Wolfco
Well I can happly say that they are still in the game and I seen them twice this year and bought twice as well! They said they will be at the white plains place in July 12 2015. I saw this thread and was woundering if pandora reptiles crested geckos are anywhere high end :/ ?? Oh and btw the first gecko I got from them is doing very well going on 5 month I think it's a Harley Quin but it also looke like a flame and the second one I got is a yellow brindle and I couldn't make out the rest of the worlds which was GR SP Dal! I have their email and phone number if you need just reply