Brandon of Newline Reptiles? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Canadian Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Canadian Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the Canadian herp industry. YOUR FULL NAME is required for each message you post.

Old 08-06-2006, 02:52 PM   #1
reptile boi
Thumbs down Brandon of Newline Reptiles?

Hey Everyone,

Well about 1.5 - 2 years ago i had a bunch of inverts for sale and Brandon of Newline Reptiles was interested in pretty much all of them. Well, the first time i dealt with him was actually quite a pleasant experience. I sold him a bunch of scorps and tarantulas for $100. He lived in Kingston Ontario and I lived in Ottawa and i wasnt comfortable with shipping so he told me to stop by his friends (Jim Wilkinson) shop and he (Jim) would have the money ready for me (which he did) and that went by smoothly. After that, about a month or so, he traded me a 5' male BCI for an unknown giant tarantula, and some other invertebrates I had. That went by smoothly too.
However, this had deceived me. About 3 weeks later i had a monstrous 11" vietnamese centipede and a baby leopard gecko up for sale. Brandon of course inquired about them and we set a price of $55 for both of them. He told me that he would be able to pick them up at my place as he was coming to town within the next 2 weeks so i waited the 2 weeks and at the end i was starting to get the feeling that maybe brandon wasnt interested anymore, so before posting them back up for sale, i asked jim if he had heard from brandon and he told me that brandon was in town and left 2 hours before i had talked to him! 2 days later Brandon came online and we talked and he said he was still interested in them and he would like me to drop them off with Jim as he was going to Kingston to meet up with Brandon very soon. So i said "sure, no problem, i dont see anything wrong with that". So i went to drop them off and when i got there jim had no money and told me i could just leave them with him and brandon would pay me back on a later date. Well...thinking to myself that from my first 2 experiences dealing with him, he seemed like a decent guy (WRONG!) and without thinking, i left the centipede and gecko with jim. I talked to Brandon online a few days later and he said he had received them and he would pay me back "soon".
Well that "soon" never came by and he just stopped coming online and everytime i called, his wife would pick up and say hes not home. He never replied to the emails i sent him either, so knowing that Jim was one of his "close buddies" (i didnt know they worked together to screw over other people tho) i had a little chat with him and he told me that i better be careful and that i was on thin ice! wtf is that suppose to mean? He then blocked me on msn and same with brandon. So in the end i lost $55....not only that i was also told that jim and brandon were part of the hells angels and id better be careful...HAHAHAHA wat a joke!
I have learned a valuable lesson and that there arent many people that you can trust! I hope this gets spread around the canadian herp community so no one else gets screwed by this loser.

Old 08-06-2006, 06:36 PM   #2
Andy_G
LMAO...running from the angels is more like it...literally...

They are both winners. I had dealt with both of them and they didn't get the chance to burn me. They were good for a period of time and just went bad about 2 years ago. You won't see the money, and I am sorry that you had the misfortune of dealing with these guys, but you are very lucky that you only came out -55 bucks. Others have come out a lot worse and hopefully they will give their feedback here as well.

Old 08-06-2006, 06:42 PM   #3
Bighill Reptiles
I know how you feel Brandon still owes me cash and a 90 gallon tank for reptiles that he picked up from me Jim is another story that has been dealt with .good luck getting a dime from them .he claimed that sherry backed in to my tank when he was to bring it up to me last year Ya rite probably sold it as well ,I sold him a 66% het albino female and he sold her as a 100% het ,just to give you the idea be very careful and always get the cash up front
Paul Van Hooser Bighillreptiles@hotmail.com

Old 08-06-2006, 07:16 PM   #4
crucified
Full REAL name is required for posting in this forum. Your post has been deleted.... WebSlave

Old 08-06-2006, 10:56 PM   #5
reptile boi
sorry to hear about your misfortunes with him guys. And did he really climb out of his window and take off on his bike? LOL! Man, i sure hope he gets his ass handed to him by the angles. I remember this one time he and his wife tried to sound like tough guys by naming all the "city leaders" of the angels...I know i wont get a cent from that poor bastard, he probably lives in a shed he built by himself and probably uses all the money he got from selling stolen goods as drug money. Anyway, i hope no one ever deals with this scum bag...ever...I'd like to hear other people's stories though.

Old 08-07-2006, 12:02 PM   #6
PastelDreamMorphs
WOW veryyy interesting.I can say one thing I have had dealings with BOTH Jim and Brandon and they are BOTH SCUM BAGS.

Keep running little boys.Karma is catching up to ya
I would also PAY CASH to find out where they are.

Kelvin,J,Tourangeau

Old 08-07-2006, 12:05 PM   #7
PastelDreamMorphs
PS to those who have been threatened by Jim and Brandon
do not let it throw you from collecting your monney.I asure you they are part of NOTHING

Old 08-07-2006, 09:05 PM   #8
reptile boi
Kelvin:

"PS to those who have been threatened by Jim and Brandon
do not let it throw you from collecting your monney"

Yes, they are a part of nothing because they are LOSERS and LONERS, but even if they are....how would we go abouts in even collecting our money?

Old 08-07-2006, 09:21 PM   #9
Jason Cormier
its called small claims court

or the police but you need proof with the police

courts you need proof too, but im betting they wouldnt show and you would get your judgement then you just send the sheriff to go collect the judgement.

small claims is up to $10 000 so you file for $10 000 and see what the judge says, hell you can even lie about the amounts the screwed you for.

jason cormier

Old 08-12-2006, 08:34 AM   #10
Bighill Reptiles
small claims is up to $10 000 so you file for $10 000 and see what the judge says, hell you can even lie about the amounts the screwed you for.

jason cormier
Great a new scammer, get what is owed nothing more nothing less one that rips ya off is no better than what you just posted get real .Some one rips ya off so it is OK to commit fraud think Not great advice to teach the new herpes out there .
Paul Van hooser AKA Bighill Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!