david thomson reptiles in KC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2005, 05:28 PM   #1
twh49801
Question david thomson reptiles in KC

please share your business dealing with dave,thanks TIMOTHY W. HURKMANS

Old 08-04-2005, 05:58 PM   #2
Mickey_TLK
While I have not made a purchase from Dave, I have seen his animals (just this weekend at the Bob Clark Show) and they appear to be nothing other then flawless. I also took the time to speak with him for a while, and he seems to me to be a very upstanding person. I would not hesitate to do business with him.

Old 08-04-2005, 08:22 PM   #3
sterlingbp
David Thomson

Just met David at the Dallas Metroplex show last weekend and his snakes are high quality. His Cinnamon's and Spiders were nice along with his other animals. Haven't done any business with them yet, but would not hesitate. Seems to be a true herper. Skip and Dan Riddel, Sterling Reptiles, Weatherford, Tx.

Old 08-04-2005, 11:50 PM   #4
Animal Plastics
Nothing But a Pleasure!

David is a great guy!! We have done business in the past, and in the near future, I would not hesitate! David's animals are kept exceptionally clean and obviously very well cared for!

David, if you read this I just want to thank you for always being so pleasant when you see us at shows!

Thanks
Mark Mertens

Old 08-05-2005, 01:23 PM   #5
Dr Owens
Thumbs up I can't recommend David highly enough...

David lives close enough to me that we can pretty much call ourselves neighbors, and he's also a good friend of mine. Quite frankly, I don't think that there are enough good things that I can say about him or his animals. His animals are from the best bloodlines, and his husbandry is second to none. He's the kind of person whom I would trust to breed high dollar animals for me on a breeding loan, or to incubate eggs for me if something happened to my incubators. He's the kind of person whom I would trust to take care of my animals if I had to leave town for an extended period of time. I guess my point is that there aren't many people who I would trust more in this business.

One of the most unique things about David is that his enthusiasm for his animals is contagious. It seems like every time I'm at his house he gets all excited like a kid on Christmas to show me something about one (or a dozen) of his animals. David truly has an infectious passion for herps...and it shows in the outstanding care he takes of his animals.

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me. Like I said, I can't recommend him highly enough.

Old 08-05-2005, 03:18 PM   #6
Gekkonida
Thumbs up

Dave may not have the name of some of the larger breeders but his animals are just as nice. He keeps his herps spotless. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him. Also, like Jay said talking to Dave is fun he makes you get excited about what ever topic.

PS Congrats on your phenomenal season so far Dave!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!