day geckos (grandis, standingi) and screen cages for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2004, 08:12 PM   #1
verdireptiles
Talking day geckos (grandis, standingi) and screen cages for sale

I have for sale a group of grandis day geckos, one adult standingi female, 1 large screen cage (22x20x48), two of the smaller screen cages you see at expos (18x12x20) and a couple of homemade screen cages made for babies. Grandis group is as follows: one proven female I have had for seven years, several of her offspring including 1 adult male, 1 subadult male and two unsexed babies. I have an unrelated high red male that is ready to breed as well. The sire to all of the female's babies was an unusual high red and blue male. I am getting out of geckos all together and prefer to sell everything as a lot. My GTPs take up too much time. All of these animals are healthy, however , the two related adult males have a partially and mostly missing tail (won't affect breeding). Everything is priced accordingly. Email me for further details and any questions. I represent everything honestly. Price for the entire group of animals with cages is $350. Break this down and you will see it's a deal. I'd like a good home for these. They spend a good part of the year outdoors. This would likely have to be local sale (Central FL).

Thanks,

Bill
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-04-2004, 10:28 PM   #2
daygeckoman
Karl

Hi Bill. Do you still have these guys. I'm looking for an adult female Standingi. If you stiil have her, would you sell her alone? If so, please let me know.

Thanks,

Karl

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread