Info Seller beware Jonathan Almada Sacrusin horseracingfan99@gmail.com ebaycollectin@gm - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-21-2018, 10:25 PM   #11
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Deb where did you post the ad he responded to? Here, Facebook, Kingsnake, or ?
He found me and contacted me through Morph Market which is where I do 90% of my business now.

Even after over 10 years in business you still learn new things and because of this incident I made changes in my TOS regarding deposits.....sad that a few ruin it for the rest.

Oh and since he so nicely asked I guess I will oblige his request and post his latest communication.
Attached Images

Old 05-21-2018, 10:55 PM   #12
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Who does PayPal usually side with in the case of a non-refundable deposit?
As predicted they sides with the buyer.
Attached Images

Old 05-21-2018, 11:05 PM   #13
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah Stewart View Post
Damn, I'm sorry.

That guy is a jerk and I'll remember his name.

Old 05-21-2018, 11:15 PM   #14
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Deb, again, I feel bad this happened to you and you're having too deal with this, but I'm not a bit surprised PayPal did this. Let's not forget PayPal in it's beginning was solely set up for Ebay, then when she figured out there was a lot more money to be made, here we are.

I wouldn't use PayPal if I was starving, and I knew they'd feed me.

Deb, Nothing but the VERY BEST to you!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-21-2018, 11:43 PM   #15
Deborah Stewart
Getting better and better
Attached Images

Old 05-22-2018, 12:04 AM   #16
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Getting better and better

It never ceases to amaze me, how Attorneys no longer speak for them selves, they have their clients speak for them. It's a wonder they want to be paid.

In addition to my amazement, is how fast they Attorney up , thinking we'll pee down our legs, and do exactly what they say, stop or else.

Laws have changed drastically, since the internet, freedom of speech, takes on a hole new meaning, keep on, keeping on.

A dead beat is exactly that, a dead beat, what else would you call Jonathan?? I know I'll never forget what he did to you, as I'm sure that's the case with MANY others....

Hey Deb, Smile, and move on, it gets better from here.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-22-2018, 12:17 AM   #17
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
It never ceases to amaze me, how Attorneys no longer speak for them selves, they have their clients speak for them. It's a wonder they want to be paid.

In addition to my amazement, is how fast they Attorney up , thinking we'll pee down our legs, and do exactly what they say, stop or else.
Plus someone who needs 90 days to pay $750 doesn't have the money available to throw at an attorney for a consult on just a few hours notice.

Old 05-22-2018, 12:52 AM   #18
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Plus someone who needs 90 days to pay $750 doesn't have the money available to throw at an attorney for a consult on just a few hours notice.
We all knew there isn't an Attorney, that's the first thing most dead beats & jerks do and say, my Attorney this and my Attorney that , when in fact there isn't one, EVER!

Just a ploy he's hoping works, it didn't, and won't......

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-22-2018, 01:42 AM   #19
WebSlave
Sigh......

Quote:
On 5/22/2018 12:01 AM, FaunaClassifieds wrote:
> have2believe ( mailto:truetomyself_1@yahoo.com ) has reported this post:
>
> Seller beware Jonathan Almada Sacrusin horseracingfan99@gmail.com ebaycollectin@gm
> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...53#post2076653
>
> This is part of this thread:
> Info Seller beware Jonathan Almada Sacrusin horseracingfan99@gmail.com ebaycollectin@gm
> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=656296
>
> This is the reason that the user gave:
> Per the new privacy rules, we are requesting every bit of personal information is removed from this post, and/or this post is taken down in it's entirety. If not done we will report this forum and post to the GDPR, and you can be sued.
>

Old 05-22-2018, 06:56 AM   #20
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
We all knew there isn't an Attorney .... Just a ploy he's hoping works, it didn't, and won't......
He didn t need an attorney , he had Paypal.

I lost sales in the past because I wouldn't do Paypal and missed animals I wanted because of the same reason .... and I STILL would never consider using them.

Paypal has become another convenient tool the scammers have learned to use

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!