Bad Guy bad guy Francisco /MOC Reptiles - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2019, 06:00 PM   #111
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppEcto View Post
If you witnessed mucus discharge on the first day as you claim, but didn't know that was a sign of illness, you clearly didn't know enough to care for this species. Your own pictures show a severe decline in health from the day of arrival to the more current pictures you posted. You can claim conditions were perfect all you want, but this....

Is so clearly better than this...

If you were taking such great care of this lizard, why does it look so much worse now? Proper husbandry could have cleared up a respiratory infection if one actually did exist initially. By the way, frilled dragons will gape readily when threatened. An open mouth alone is not a sign of illness with this species. I see no obvious signs of any health issue in the first picture, but the second shows an animal at death's door after it had been kept in your care for a few weeks. That's all I need to see in order to know for a fact that your husbandry was not up to par and lead to the decline in health.

It wasn’t just RI. Also yellow fungus and mouth rot. I’ve been treating it with antibiotics but they’ve been pretty slow... going to take him to the vet again soon.
Husbandry after it already has yellow fungus will not control it or have it go away. That’s a a fungal disease that wasn’t possibly contracted from my animals especially considering the brand new cage and furnishings as well as being quarantined.

Not everyone deals with sick animals. You contradicted yourself by going back and forth on the mouth gaping. That was his symptom which was so slight I thought it was normal at first. Not sure how many times I have to keep going over this....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-08-2019, 06:42 PM   #112
MOC REPTILES
Those persons are not on your side. They are just saying we were not professional for dealing with you this way. Another girl claiming we don’t take proper care of our animals, is a local customer who cooked a crested gecko by leaving it in the car, and came back 30 mins later to the shop saying she wanted a refund. (The temperature gun was pointing 100 F on the delicup). she was not happy and started a war, just like you... these are the people on those shot screens...
And we accept it, totally unprofessional, but we don’t have a choice when you ask your friends to write unfair bad reviews on google... your friends have never bought from us.
This is very dishonest from you, and the whole community has to know about this.
The more you do this, the worse will get for you.

We have no fans here in this post that you started...we never met!
They are people who can read your version and my version of the story. Nobody supported you. End of the story!

You have made a complete fool of yourself these last couple of days. You just advertised my business and increased the number of sales and followers, and now you are known by a big percentage of the reptile community.
Continue like this, and you will only get worse for you. I had warned you!
Learn, be a man and move on!

QUOTE=emeryfbrecovery;2140498]You’re obviously all fans of his or something. His other reviews and people’s comments is all I needed to confirm it’s not just I that has issues with this guy. Say what you guys want to say, you are just going to repetitively use the same arguments that I already provided my counter argument for. This guy is obviously unprofessional by how he handled things and it has left an impact on him and potential customers. This doesn’t affect me at all. A couple reptile breeders who I’ve never heard of might avoid me. Oh I’m so so scared. At least I’ve already bought from the good ones and left a mutually good experience with them so I’m sure they’ll keep selling to me. And MOC will continue to give crappy service and more and more people will speak out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Old 05-08-2019, 09:01 PM   #113
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeryfbrecovery View Post
You’re obviously all fans of his or something. His other reviews and people’s comments is all I needed to confirm it’s not just I that has issues with this guy. Say what you guys want to say, you are just going to repetitively use the same arguments that I already provided my counter argument for. This guy is obviously unprofessional by how he handled things and it has left an impact on him and potential customers. This doesn’t affect me at all. A couple reptile breeders who I’ve never heard of might avoid me. Oh I’m so so scared. At least I’ve already bought from the good ones and left a mutually good experience with them so I’m sure they’ll keep selling to me. And MOC will continue to give crappy service and more and more people will speak out.
I think you are whistling in the dark. Your combination of bad husbandry, willingness to lay blame on a seller to try to get $$, personal attacks, and an absolute refusal to take responsibility for your own behavior will alienate you from many.
The only thing MOC did was to refuse to be your ATM. Good for him.

Old 05-08-2019, 10:50 PM   #114
AppEcto
Funny how no "yellow fungus" or mouth rot are apparent in your picture from day one. I certainly didn't contradict myself, but I can believe that you didn't understand my statements. You question how many times you have to keep going over this. Zero times. We all understood what you said the first time. The problem is it doesn't make sense, so no amount of repeating it is going to change anything.

You started this thread and the response on here from impartial reptile keepers has been pretty well unanimous that you are the one in the wrong. Clearly you can't see the writing on the wall and will not be convinced of your own responsibility since you're so set on passing the blame. For that reason, I think any further responses to your posts, by me or anyone else, are pointless at this point.

Quote:
It wasn’t just RI. Also yellow fungus and mouth rot. I’ve been treating it with antibiotics but they’ve been pretty slow... going to take him to the vet again soon.
Husbandry after it already has yellow fungus will not control it or have it go away. That’s a a fungal disease that wasn’t possibly contracted from my animals especially considering the brand new cage and furnishings as well as being quarantined.

Not everyone deals with sick animals. You contradicted yourself by going back and forth on the mouth gaping. That was his symptom which was so slight I thought it was normal at first. Not sure how many times I have to keep going over this....

Old 05-09-2019, 12:56 AM   #115
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppEcto View Post
Funny how no "yellow fungus" or mouth rot are apparent in your picture from day one. I certainly didn't contradict myself, but I can believe that you didn't understand my statements. You question how many times you have to keep going over this. Zero times. We all understood what you said the first time. The problem is it doesn't make sense, so no amount of repeating it is going to change anything.

You started this thread and the response on here from impartial reptile keepers has been pretty well unanimous that you are the one in the wrong. Clearly you can't see the writing on the wall and will not be convinced of your own responsibility since you're so set on passing the blame. For that reason, I think any further responses to your posts, by me or anyone else, are pointless at this point.

yellow fungus on upper lip 10 days after receiving

Old 05-09-2019, 12:58 AM   #116
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think you are whistling in the dark. Your combination of bad husbandry, willingness to lay blame on a seller to try to get $$, personal attacks, and an absolute refusal to take responsibility for your own behavior will alienate you from many.

The only thing MOC did was to refuse to be your ATM. Good for him.

Okay killer. Whatever you say. There was others opposing him as well. Not on fauna but his own Facebook. So whatever y’all losers say. Not like I was ever planning on doing business with any of you anyways. No loss for me here besides the sickly frilled dragon he sent me for $850.

Old 05-09-2019, 12:59 AM   #117
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOC REPTILES View Post
Those persons are not on your side. They are just saying we were not professional for dealing with you this way. Another girl claiming we don’t take proper care of our animals, is a local customer who cooked a crested gecko by leaving it in the car, and came back 30 mins later to the shop saying she wanted a refund. (The temperature gun was pointing 100 F on the delicup). she was not happy and started a war, just like you... these are the people on those shot screens...

And we accept it, totally unprofessional, but we don’t have a choice when you ask your friends to write unfair bad reviews on google... your friends have never bought from us.

This is very dishonest from you, and the whole community has to know about this.

The more you do this, the worse will get for you.

We have no fans here in this post that you started...we never met!

They are people who can read your version and my version of the story. Nobody supported you. End of the story!

You have made a complete fool of yourself these last couple of days. You just advertised my business and increased the number of sales and followers, and now you are known by a big percentage of the reptile community.

Continue like this, and you will only get worse for you. I had warned you!

Learn, be a man and move on!

QUOTE=emeryfbrecovery;2140498]You’re obviously all fans of his or something. His other reviews and people’s comments is all I needed to confirm it’s not just I that has issues with this guy. Say what you guys want to say, you are just going to repetitively use the same arguments that I already provided my counter argument for. This guy is obviously unprofessional by how he handled things and it has left an impact on him and potential customers. This doesn’t affect me at all. A couple reptile breeders who I’ve never heard of might avoid me. Oh I’m so so scared. At least I’ve already bought from the good ones and left a mutually good experience with them so I’m sure they’ll keep selling to me. And MOC will continue to give crappy service and more and more people will speak out.

[/quote]

You think you increased your business with this? Oh brother keeping thinking that.

Old 05-09-2019, 07:38 AM   #118
Iguanalady
Okay, I read through this whole thing. A little confusing but I think I got the jest of it. All I see is blame. I don't see anything even resembling any kind of personal responsibility. Part of being a good person is accepting even the slightest possibility that you might have done something wrong. I would not hesitate to do business with MOC. You on the other hand are showing your age by not accepting any part responsibility for what you may have or haven't done.
The constant attacks on Lucille for telling you what you don't want to hear are not helping you either. Time to take a look at your part in this. You waited far too long to take the animal to the vet. Treating it yourself is something I would have never done. Vet first, then any home remedies he may suggest.

Old 05-09-2019, 09:24 AM   #119
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguanalady View Post
Okay, I read through this whole thing. A little confusing but I think I got the jest of it. All I see is blame. I don't see anything even resembling any kind of personal responsibility. Part of being a good person is accepting even the slightest possibility that you might have done something wrong. I would not hesitate to do business with MOC. You on the other hand are showing your age by not accepting any part responsibility for what you may have or haven't done.
The constant attacks on Lucille for telling you what you don't want to hear are not helping you either. Time to take a look at your part in this. You waited far too long to take the animal to the vet. Treating it yourself is something I would have never done. Vet first, then any home remedies he may suggest.

Why would you do the home remedies after already going to the vet? At that point wouldn’t you just follow the vets orders?????

I don’t know how to go about taking responsibility in this. I admit I should’ve got to a vet sooner but with my work schedule it’s difficult. A lot of the old timers that are retired on here don’t get it but of course they don’t- they don’t have to work

You can say I show my age but remarks like this, make him look as if he’s also my age. It’s funny how he uses his ethnicity to justify it .

And regardless of who’s at fault it shows unprofessionalism in how he reacted.

Old 05-09-2019, 09:43 AM   #120
Lucille
Quote:
I don’t know how to go about taking responsibility in this.
When we weren't retired, we did take our critters in. It is just another excuse for your poor behavior to point to the retired people here as an excuse for not getting your critter to the vet.

What you need to do to take responsibility is to apologize to your seller, I feel this was just a gimme thread to get $ from him, but there is no proof the critter was ill when received. You've given him a lot of undeserved aggravation.

You need to apologize to others for your trashy personal attacks. You need to either sell your collection, or find a friend who will help you with care/vet visits when you do not have the time.

You need to resist the urge to be defensive, you have shown some not very professional behavior and you need to do better after making amends.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!