Bad Guy bad guy Francisco /MOC Reptiles - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2019, 02:59 PM   #141
Lucille
Here is an interesting post from your other 'Emery Aranda' profile dated 9/18:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery Aranda View Post
Came across this after being in Oklahoma over the past few days... It was my brothers job to feed and water my animals while gone but I guess he didn’t catch this. I don’t know the other dragon I had with her attacked her foot, or if she took a s*** on it and it got infected or just hardened...
Currently soaking her to see if the “muck” will soften up and fall off but things aren’t looking too good as I feel like the little white poking out of it is bone exposure. Can’t really afford vet bills right now, but I’m worried she may need an amputation....
Perfect after quitting my job to move with my fiancé in the Air Force and then she cancels the marriage on the day of leaving me unemployed. Life’s great if anyone has any suggestions, please by all means help me out.
It seems like you have had a lot going on in your life, and can't afford vet care for the critters. Perhaps you should consider selling your collection until you have more funds and a more settled life?

Old 05-09-2019, 05:10 PM   #142
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Oh, really?

now you’re stalking my Facebook too? You must get really damn bored!!!

Quitting a job vs taking time off a job is two different things, but maybe since you haven’t worked in so long you don’t know the difference

I hated my last job but I still offered two weeks notice. Thankfully my boss understood my situation and didn’t even require me to come in the following 2 weeks if I didn’t want to. And the job prior to that I quit I put in two weeks notice.

You must be one sad person going and stalking my social media. I could give a f about who you are, so you don’t see me scraping every last little bit of info I can get.

Do you want my social security # too so you can run a background check?

Do something valuable with your time good god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-09-2019, 05:17 PM   #143
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Here is an interesting post from your other 'Emery Aranda' profile dated 9/18:

It seems like you have had a lot going on in your life, and can't afford vet care for the critters. Perhaps you should consider selling your collection until you have more funds and a more settled life?

I probably have more funds than you. I’m just not an idiot who takes their animals to get veterinary care when it’s something I can take care of on my own. That beardie’s still alive and thriving, after I took care of its issues on my own. Was also from a long time ago, but of course you’re doing all that you can to make me look bad. Lol.
What a loser.
And before you go on about me name calling, MOC called multiple people who were giving their opinion on the situation “loosers” (can’t even spell loser right) and they weren’t even on my side over the frilled situation. They simply told him he was acting unprofessional

Now you, lol. You’re just pathetic. You’re stalking my social media

What a sad miserable lonely life you must live. Are your animals the only thing you have to interact with other than the web or something?

Do you want to see my baby pictures as well? good f*cking grief

Btw, since you seem to be an old and not understand, that post on my Facebook was a meme. In case you don’t know what that is, it’s a very obvious joke. Which went right over your head because you apparently don’t know what sarcasm is.

Old 05-09-2019, 05:20 PM   #144
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Oh, really?

And just to correct you once again, 2 weeks notice is generally for QUITTING. Most jobs require at least a months notice as far as taking time off unless it’s an emergency, and if you really think “my lizards sick” is going to qualify as an emergency to my job, then you’re highly mistaken at how much the common person values a reptiles life. I wish I could tell my job I’m going to Vegas in two weeks or taking the day off to go the beach lol. Doesn’t work that way.

Old 05-09-2019, 05:35 PM   #145
Emery Aranda
If I was retired and had no life I’d bring up the posts where the guy was claiming that you were the cause for someone’s suicide

Were you attempting to do anything in your power to incriminate then too? Lol

Next thing you know, you’re going to be peeking through my window, and bringing up that I’m a size medium shirt and not large lol. Literally no logic bringing up that post, and it makes you look really far behind in this generation lol. Also makes you look like a try hard who’s desperate to make me look bad any way possible. I don’t got the time or energy to write a portfolio on you on the other hand, but keep Diggin! Maybe you’ll find something noteworthy eventually. Just sad that you’re already 4 feet in the grave and spending the little time you have left, stalking a 20 year old. And yes I’m 20 not 19 before you go and try to pull up posts above claiming I’m a lier and switching up the story. Cuz I know you’d try to do that as well

Old 05-09-2019, 07:26 PM   #146
Lucille
I think my choice in creating a separate searchable Bad Guy thread for Emery will hopefully save some sellers grief as I do not see Emery changing his ways any time soon.

Old 05-09-2019, 09:06 PM   #147
AppEcto
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeryfbrecovery View Post
If I was retired and had no life...
Funny how you tried to insult someone else this way for posting a few sentences, then typed out 4 consecutive long-winded rants about her. There's an old saying about those who live in glass houses that applies here.

Old 05-10-2019, 10:50 AM   #148
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOC REPTILES View Post

I guess all this attracts plenty of people to our social media, who will be attracted by the quality of animals that we offer, and when reading your comments, they will understand very well what happened here and that we do care a lot about our animals and reputation.
I am really glad that your business was not harmed by the OP's accusations.

Old 05-10-2019, 01:28 PM   #149
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppEcto View Post
Funny how you tried to insult someone else this way for posting a few sentences, then typed out 4 consecutive long-winded rants about her. There's an old saying about those who live in glass houses that applies here.

I type 100 wpm so it didn’t even take me 5 minutes to write all those, besides I didn’t go out of my way stalking her social media in the process

Old 05-11-2019, 12:54 PM   #150
MOC REPTILES
Thank you Lucille! Hated to do that in any case, it feels very bad to see that on my fb wall. Which is usually filled with beautiful creatures.

I had the chance to talk directly to Emery.
We had a very reasonable conversation like adults. Where we understand this is no good for none of us, we are not getting anywhere like this.
And we don’t need negativity here.

I deleted that post from fb, his friends will take those fake reviews out of google.

He would also like to delete this. Not sure if is possible or not, is something we are trying to figure out.
If is not possible, well no problem.

I want to thank everyone for the support

Quote:
I am really glad that your business was not harmed by the OP's accusations.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!