For Sale Cuban tree frogs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 07-11-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
IRandy
Cuban tree frogs

Hello everyone I currently have Cuban tree frogs that are field collected and adjusting great! These guys are great and are ranging between 2-3 inches. Only asking 5 each on them.
For more information e-mail me at IRadnyReptiles@gmail.com

TERMS:
To view our complete Terms go to http://irandyreptiles.wordpress.com/terms-of-service/

I offer a conditional live arrival guarantee only (go to my web site for details).
The high and low temperature range for the day must be above 38 and below 90 degrees.
All orders are shipped signature required upon delivery.
Orders sent to the airport or hold for pickup must be picked up within 4 hours of their arrival time.
I am not responsible for missed deliveries or carrier delays.
If you pay with paypal your order will be shipped to your confirmed address listed on your paypal account.
No other guarantees or warrantees are implied or offered.

No sales to minors. Proof of age may be required at my discretion. No shipments will knowingly be sent in violation of any state or federal laws.

ANIMALS SOLD:
Animals offered for sale have not been quarantined or treated for parasites. They are otherwise all in apparent good health. I strongly recommend that all animals (captive born and wild caught) be quarantined, checked by a vet, and treated accordingly. For more information please go to my web site.

PRICING, SHIPPING and PACKING
Prices for animals do not include packing or shipping. Packing charges start at $10.00. Shipping for Delta Dash is $125.00. Shipping for FedEx priority overnight door-to-door services start at $46.00 and go up depending on your location and the size of your order. In order for me to quote shipping costs for your order I will need your exact order and zip code.

PHOTOS and REQUESTS:
The photos in this ad may or may not be the actual animal available. We no longer put a priority on providing photos of individual animals. If there is something in particular that you are looking for you should give me a detailed description or provide me with a photo of something you like and I will see if I have anything similar. If I do and time allows I will try to provide a photo of that individual animal. I cannot make any promises that I will have time or that I will hold that animal pending your response.

I can often be difficult to reach by phone so I strongly encourage you to email me while you are looking at this ad. E-MAIL: IRandyReptiles@gmail.com
Cell:352-658-3148
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!