hi new member thought i post some pics of my basalik lizard and habitat - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Other Lizards Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-02-2011, 10:42 PM   #21
stolenheron
Quote:
Originally Posted by WckedMidas View Post
If u decide you would try shiping your female ide be intrested in takeing it off your hands.
I caught her in naples FL, she has a broken tail and she has rubbed her nose raw. she clearly had some calcium deficiencies too when she was in the wild growing up. regardless, she still cranked out 8 fertile eggs, shortly after I caught her I realized she was gravid. she is NOT a pretty lizard at all, but she breeds and that is good thing.

honestly I have no idea how to ship easily with a price within reason. It'd be nuts to pay $50 shipping on one $10 lizard. if you wanna do some homework on it and find out what is cheapest and what would need to be done (i am not fedex certified) I am willing to help out to find her a home. I also have eggs which will be hatching within the next 10 days.

private message me and I can give you some better info on my location to help find a shipping quote if you're serious about getting her. I can also take pictures of her condition/medical issues. and like i said when I caught her she was like this (captured her in the 2nd week of May '11).

Old 08-02-2011, 11:19 PM   #22
WckedMidas
Quote:
Originally Posted by stolenheron View Post
I caught her in naples FL, she has a broken tail and she has rubbed her nose raw. she clearly had some calcium deficiencies too when she was in the wild growing up. regardless, she still cranked out 8 fertile eggs, shortly after I caught her I realized she was gravid. she is NOT a pretty lizard at all, but she breeds and that is good thing.

honestly I have no idea how to ship easily with a price within reason. It'd be nuts to pay $50 shipping on one $10 lizard. if you wanna do some homework on it and find out what is cheapest and what would need to be done (i am not fedex certified) I am willing to help out to find her a home. I also have eggs which will be hatching within the next 10 days.

private message me and I can give you some better info on my location to help find a shipping quote if you're serious about getting her. I can also take pictures of her condition/medical issues. and like i said when I caught her she was like this (captured her in the 2nd week of May '11).
So where you located florida or alabama? Im intrested. need a zip for fedex to get a aprox quote

Old 08-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #23
stolenheron
Quote:
Originally Posted by WckedMidas View Post
So where you located florida or alabama? Im intrested. need a zip for fedex to get a aprox quote
go to college in AL (there 90% of the year). I'm in Florida until august 14th or 15th.

my FL zip is 33912
AL is 36832. see which one is cheaper, if it is FL then we have to work fast on getting her to you. if you want pictures of her, i can take close ups of her tomorrow. PM me your email.

Old 08-08-2011, 05:41 PM   #24
WckedMidas

Old 08-08-2011, 05:55 PM   #25
stolenheron
the peacock bass is just awesome

Old 08-08-2011, 06:00 PM   #26
WckedMidas

Old 08-09-2011, 07:15 AM   #27
Focal
This is such a great setup. I love seeing it.

Old 08-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #28
WckedMidas
it still takes me into a state of aww sometimes when i walk in the house.; Then i remember i gota do a water change on it. and its like DOH!

Old 08-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #29
WckedMidas

Old 08-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #30
WckedMidas

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!