*pics* surplus NICE orange male crested *pics* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 07:06 PM   #1
SFgeckos
*pics* orange male AND fire female! $265 shipped*pics*

Hi,

i have an extra nice light orange male crested for sale. He has all toes and a full tail, completely flawless. He was produced by me late summer and is feeding well on live crickets, t-rex diet and babyfood. Extremely calm and handleable, he will make an excellent pet or spectacular breeder! From the same bloodlines as my other high orange/yellow cresteds.

$150 SHIPPED.

No trades. Email me with additional questions. I apologize for the poor photos but its very hard to capture his true coloration.
sfgeckos@hotmail.com
Many references available or check my trader ratings. Thanks for looking!

-jon
sfgeckos@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-09-2005, 02:44 PM   #2
SFgeckos
price reduced

i only got a few inquiries but none were serious. most people asked about females, so i decided i'll sell this male along with a nice fire FEMALE. ill get pics of her later this week.

light orange male *PRICE REDUCED*.
$130 SHIPPED ($100+30 shipping)
OR
take the male PLUS a 35g+ virgin holdback fire female for $300 SHIPPED.
($200 for female, $75 for male, $25 shipping) they can all breed very soon.
ild like to clear out some space, i have geckos hatching daily.

serious inquiries ONLY. thanks

-jon
sfgeckos@hotmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2005, 01:04 PM   #3
SFgeckos
*Pics* female fire

here are the pics of the female fire as promised. She is 32 grams currently, sorry for stating she is 35 grams.

As you can see, she is a very nice specimen. Some would consider her a partial "pinstripe" (see the last pic) but i dont like all the fancy names.
I will NOT sell her alone, only with the male pictured above and below (first pic is of the male's back).

$300 SHIPPED.
Many references available.
sfgeckos@hotmail.com

-jon
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-14-2005, 02:24 PM   #4
SFgeckos
hmmm...

okay, so all the "serious" buyers backed out unfortunately. Im left with no choice...but to lower the price =)

$265 SHIPPED firm for the pair. ($225+40 shipping)

Where else can u find a high quality pair of cresteds for such a reasonable price? They will be breeding VERY soon. Serious inquiries ONLY. Thanks

sfgeckos@hotmail.com
-jon
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread