Bad Guy Frogy714 - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2009, 04:58 PM   #21
frogy714
This is Ludacris I tell ya.

Old 08-07-2009, 05:06 PM   #22
kmarsh
But loves it since it keeps Your name up top on the BOI So that others dont get bitten. Gives others time to form their own opinion as they read and research Your screen name and your wifes and all the ads with the many different reasons for the sales. "pregnancy, new projects" and the chance to read Your replies to others demanding they hurry up and buy.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:10 PM   #23
joepythons
watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud945 View Post
Flag?? Do you think we are on craigs list?? Your posts aren't helping you earn trustworthiness here, Roinin.

Kathy, thank you for the heads up on this person!
He probably attempts his scams their also .

Old 08-07-2009, 10:48 PM   #24
frogy714
Re: FW: Red Iguana!‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Mon 7/27/09 11:10 PM
To: french-c@hotmail.com

Would love to have them both come here to live but with these times 250.00 for 2 lizards with shipping is alot of money not to mention could buy alot of collards, turnips, strawberrries with all of that. If You can come up with better pricing let me know. I am checking on a rhino iguana as well so hopefully one or the other will become more affordable for me. Thanks, Kathy

Old 08-07-2009, 10:51 PM   #25
frogy714
emails!

(french-c@hotmail.com)
Sent: Mon 7/27/09 11:53 PM
To: kmarsh2508@aol.com

how did you get $250>?

Old 08-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #26
frogy714
kathy email !

Re: Red Iguana!‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Tue 7/28/09 8:41 AM
To: french-c@hotmail.com

go ahead with them then. Sorry just too steep for me.

Old 08-07-2009, 10:58 PM   #27
frogy714
I went head did just that.

So she is mad about what? Can some please explain what this lady deal is?

Old 08-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #28
joepythons
scammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogy714 View Post
So she is mad about what? Can some please explain what this lady deal is?
Well it seems she busted a scammer(this would be you by the way) and is warning everyone.Now do you understand?

Old 08-08-2009, 12:09 AM   #29
rosebud945
Yeah, sorry Roinin, but you are coming off as a questionable character at best here. You lie to people to pressure them to buy what you are supposedly selling, and you insist on western union as a method of payment. Then your posts are pretty cryptic or are very flip. Even if you are selling what you say you are selling, I wouldn't buy from you because you seem at best really cranky and dishonest in the emails to Kathy and in your posts here.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:15 AM   #30
kmarsh
Thanks Joe. That bout sums it up. AS to Your post there Frogy, You asked 100. for the Red iguana and 55. for the green iguana, You said shipping was 59. each for the shipping. The total for You is 273.00 to be exact. THAT was why I said too steep and tried to nicely say no but that wasnt good enough, in the post of Your emails in the first part of this posts it shows You trying to bully me with " You dont need 2 males just buy one." THATS NOT your decession to make. I even tried to nicely explain that I was looking at another Rhino. NOT the 2 rhino's as You stated earlier in your blasts against me, even though I had no reason to explain myself and since You were trying to pressure me with some supposed rescue place that was coming that day to buy them with wanting me to send You some payment that day. I again, per the email above nicely told You to go ahead. MAYBE if You read this slow enough YOU can understand the problem with Yourself and this situation You have found Yourself in. EVERYTHING I did was trying to be nice until you pushed it too far with demanding that I buy one. Even worse You come in here trying to list me on the BOI as a Bad Person with NOTHING that I did that was in the least part warranted on the BOI. But let it stand, it gives 2 places to show what a fool You are in both business and in life.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!