Big Cheese Rodent Factory: Great Service! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2004, 04:24 PM   #1
emroul
Thumbs up Big Cheese Rodent Factory: Great Service!

I know they have probably been posted about time and time again, but I feel I need to give credit where due. I ordered from them, not too big of an order, but a fair size. It got shipped out a day late, but they called the day before it was scheduled to be shipped and explained. That's what I call good business. They COULD have just not told me, that would have made me mad, lol. The rats were vacuum packed and they look fresh.

Thanks for listening, I just like to give credit to companies/people who deserve it. And I would be happy to do business with them again, as well as recommend them to anyone.

Jennifer

Old 01-08-2004, 06:20 PM   #2
A.Rentfro
Yes, Chad and company are good people....

Gus

Old 01-15-2004, 01:14 PM   #3
towertsk
Chad is a pleasure to deal with

I've haven't bought anything from him yet but plan to do so in the future. I sold an adult female hypo to Chad the deal went very smooth. The money arrived when he said it would, and no beating around the bush. In my opinion one of the GOOD GUYS.

Old 09-14-2004, 11:17 PM   #4
WebSlave
Thumbs up

I have to concur with what people are saying in this thread. Working with Chad Martin of Big Cheese Rodents has been a real pleasure and he has bent over backwards to be accomodating to my needs.

Today I received an "emergency" shipment of pinky mice that needed to get to me before hurricane Ivan became a real nuisance, causing me to have to hit the road out of here if it became necessary. Since I was just about out of frozen pinks, and there was a possibility that things could get messy around here, Chad went the extra mile and got the pinks pulled early so he could priority them out to get to me today.

A round of applause for Chad, please.

Old 09-15-2004, 12:49 AM   #5
Scarlett_Fawn
Thumbs up

I've also got to say that "Big Cheese" is the big cheese in my book too for getting frozen rodents. A lot of people try to peg a lot of extra money onto shipping charges to Alaska even after stating a flat rate, but not these guys. It's about $2.00 a fuzzy or pinky here, so I saved a bunch ordering from Big Cheese. They gave me a set date on which my package would arrive, and it did so accordingly and very well packaged. Thumbs up for Big Cheese from me!

Old 09-15-2004, 05:36 AM   #6
Lucille
I agree, they have great service and great prices. As well, the rodents come neatly vacuum packed and are easy to deal with, I have tried other companies where the rodents sort of stick together but that has never happened with this company.

Old 09-15-2004, 08:23 AM   #7
Kevin Minena
Can't argue with anything said in this thread. BCRF is top notch in every respect. Clean, undamaged, vacuum packed mice.

Old 09-15-2004, 09:45 AM   #8
Lynn
We love Big Cheese.. The people and service are top notch and the rodents....Well you will not find any better on the market.
BIG CHEESE ROCKS

Old 09-15-2004, 09:46 AM   #9
Captive Bred Excellence
Thumbs up

We have purchased frozen rodents from several different sources and have always been very pleased with the service as well as the product from Big Cheese. The rats/mice come vacume packed easy to break apart and obviously healthy stock.

Old 09-15-2004, 12:38 PM   #10
mingdurga
big cheese

When they ship frozen, it arrives frozen stiff.

Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!