A good guy in the reptile business is Ben Siegel - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-24-2006, 05:45 PM   #1
brd7666
A good guy in the reptile business is Ben Siegel

Well I have been doing business with Ben Siegel now for over three years. I have purchased at least fifteen animals from Ben. I continue to buy from him for several reasons. The quality of his animals is always the best. His prices are always very good. I usually buy from Ben at the reptile shows throughout Florida. But when I need something shipped out he delivers when I want it. Another thing that matters to me is cleanliness. After making several purchases from Ben I decided to buy two boas. Rather than ship them on this occasion I decided to drive down to his store and pick them up. Not only did it cost more to drive because of the high gas prices but it was over a four hour drive one way. But I really wanted to see his store. I can honestly say his store was very clean. He even took me in the back room. It was clean back there also. I didn't see anything crawling around that shouldn't have been. Bens store is one of the cleanest stores that I have been in. I have been into reptiles for a long time and I have been in a lot of stores over the years and his was probably the cleanest. So if anyone out there is thinking of buying from Ben Siegel I would have to say, Go for it. I'm sure you will be happy.

Brian Dierking

Old 09-24-2006, 12:21 AM   #2
INSANE CANES
Would have to agree, great people to deal with.

Recently picked up a couple more animals from Ben and as usual very happy with the quality of the animals and the service.

Thanks

Old 09-24-2006, 01:13 AM   #3
Suncoast Herpetological
Thumbs up

I have been dealing with Ben and Stacey for several years and I would definitely agree that he is one of the good guys in the industry

Old 09-24-2006, 01:24 AM   #4
varnyard
Ben is a good guy for sure!! I have dealt with him several times. I spent quite a few dollars as well, but I have always got more than my moneys worth.

I have also been on the selling side with him, he is a great buyer as well. I have plans to do more business with him future.

Old 09-24-2006, 03:08 AM   #5
aliceinwl
I bought a lizard from Ben a couple of years ago. I wasn't happy about the condition of the lizard and notified him upon receipt and attached pictures. He said that he stood behind the health of the animal. Because these lizards weren't commonly available, I wanted to see if the lizard would bounce back; Ben said that he would extend the warranty period. Throughout the period Ben was easy to communicate with, responded promptly to emails and even contacted me to check on the lizard's status. Fortunately, within a couple weeks the lizard was back to 100% and I was able to tell him that all was well. I was very impressed with how the situation was handled. I think that the way a seller deals with an unsatisfied customer is very telling. I would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

-Alice Abela

Old 09-24-2006, 09:18 AM   #6
pituophislady
I buy from Ben Siegel Reptiles here and there. They have great prices and wonderful animals. I don't hesitate when they have an animal that I want. I have even bought boas, sight unseen and am still very happy every time. Ben and Stacey are good guys!! (and gal)

Amie MacIntosh

Old 09-24-2006, 05:39 PM   #7
dmasio
Yea Ben is top notch, I have had 2 dealings with him and not once has anything gone wrong. I hope to do more business with him in the future.
Damian Macioce

Old 09-24-2006, 06:17 PM   #8
BoaMan Jon
Ditto, I have a fantastic C. hortulanus from their shop and he's still doing well years later. I would purchase from Ben again.

Old 09-24-2006, 06:58 PM   #9
ffollett
We have purchased a number of animals from Ben over the last few years and all of them have been great.

Old 09-24-2006, 08:07 PM   #10
Jim O
Ben is nothing but the best. We have done several deals and all were excellent.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!