A deal gone wrong with Mike Plank at, B.G.R. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2006, 01:38 AM   #11
Joe at PHR
One more thing I want everyone to think about. Look I don't think I am special by anymeans but I carry heavy weight in this industry and if this guy is going to screw me around what is he going to do to the average consumer? I think it is pretty obvious here. Just a thought.

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 01:56 AM   #12
Ed Clark
joe, so happy to see that you got screwed for 10 k. could not happen to a better person. do you believe in karma. so you are the largest ball python breeder in the world, wow you are so full of your self. you asked if we smell a rat, well yes I do. all the way from oklahoma!

Old 10-01-2006, 02:01 AM   #13
Joe at PHR
You see that is why you are where you are. I would never wish any negative things on anyone. I am done with you now. No replys to you. Still have money issues though...

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 02:03 AM   #14
AF Exotics
I really dont post too often,even though Ive been a member a few years.I am somewhat surprised as a fellow gecko breeder and importer that Mike would behave this way.I hope you guys can resolve this,as we all know the Herp community and industry doesnt need any more negative notoriety.I had Mike several years back,and had a transaction or two,and it all was smooth.Sometimes things happen,but nothing excuses the lack of proper response to you.Good luck,thats a sizeable transaction to have nothing to show for.Marcus Quesada

Old 10-01-2006, 02:06 AM   #15
Joe at PHR
Last comment on snakes. Ed go buy from other people and pay too much and make us all laugh... Then we all compare prices and I bet mine are best. those are the price I want to have. Now that is Carma. Now I really am done with you and your negativity. Loser

Old 10-01-2006, 02:10 AM   #16
AF Exotics
That was supposed to read "I had met Mike".Just to clear that up.I hope he takes the iniative and rectifies this.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:12 AM   #17
daniel1983
You bought animals that were not produced yet for less then their normal sale price elsewhere? That sounds like a deal gone wrong just waiting to happen.

Is there any chance that this guy could have gotten spooked because he is afraid of you undercutting his prices and driving him out of business in the future?

Maybe his sales on other geckos stopped once you mentioned you are now interested in rare geckos (especially since alot of people fear that you will conduct your business with them similarly to the way you have handled other matters). It would be sad if the guy could not respond because he can not pay for his phone or internet to be connected. Have you tried writing him a letter?

Maybe he is just having trouble getting in touch with you to setup a shipping date to send you the animals. After all, that is alot of money to pay without even establishing a shipping date. I am sure since you have shipped out all $750,000 worth of the animals that you sold in 15 weeks that you know how important establishing a shipping date with the customer can be.

Have a good one Joe. I hope you get your money back soon.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:12 AM   #18
Ed Clark
joe, im glad your finished with me and have dismissed me. never knew that I was a loser, thanks for pointing that out to me. im also so sorry to see that you got booted off of kingsnake. best of luck joe(the largest producer of ball pythons in the world).

Old 10-01-2006, 02:15 AM   #19
Joe at PHR
Thanks for your understanding in this matter. This can't happen to the consumers period. The market has a way of cleaning it self up just like you are seeing right now in other markets in reptiles.... Watch the show it will give you the low down.

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 02:16 AM   #20
Joe at PHR
Hey Ed not going to bait me...

Joe at MKR

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!