A deal gone wrong with Mike Plank at, B.G.R. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:22 AM   #21
Joe at PHR
One more thing eve though Ed is happy that someone is trying to take me for 10k I wouldn't want that to happen to anyone including Ed. This is about a guy not sticking to his agreement. My customers know what I say you can take to the bank. That was so inapproriate and not expected froma n industry leader. This is business and you can't conduct yoyurself in that manner or guess what happens. It is pretty obvious here other than Ed's oppinon.... I am begining to like you Ed why don't you hang out for a while...

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 02:29 AM   #22
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCaponeIII
Last comment on snakes. Ed go buy from other people and pay too much and make us all laugh... Then we all compare prices and I bet mine are best. those are the price I want to have. Now that is Carma. Now I really am done with you and your negativity. Loser
I love how you talk to people, You Leetle fat Fuck!

Old 10-01-2006, 02:36 AM   #23
Joe at PHR
Daniel it is in excusable a year no contact or phon calls. Animals never show and 10 large up front from a supposebly big producer? I want it back plus one for my year wait without my money and I am done with this farce of a deal. Everyone knows who buys from me which is allot of people I am straight as an arrow and say it the way it is. That is why they buy from us period and great prices of course... And 500 an unsexed amaye hatchling is the going rate. It isn't a great deal or anything by any stretch at that volume. It is just the going rate at that many of of them. Ask Ed he will want you to pay more. What do you think Ed I should of paid 700 a piece 200 more than they are worth... That is how ridiculous your negativity is.. Ed that is only...

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 02:42 AM   #24
daniel1983
...but did you write him a letter Joe? It is hard to repond to phone call when you have no phone. I was just saying that maybe he has not had the ability to get in touch with you and ship out the animals yet. It is not right for people to take money then not supply the animals. Just wondering Joe, how many of the animals that made you that $750,000 in 15 weeks have you shipped? I would definatly be worried if I paid for an animal from someone that call themselves an industry leader and have not received it yet.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:45 AM   #25
Joe at PHR
Not baiting me and this about a person who is not sticking to a deal and that was so vulgur. You are a real prize and you sell great 50% het stuff really big jas balls. Now I am out. You support thieves with high price your aren't too far off you just deliver.... Later every body adn thanks for akll the business and remeber lucys 6k females super mojave femaels 5k just for Ed and Jas balls in big volume peopel jsut for everybody to enjoy and not get hurt. Buy all and thank for the people that understand about trying to be taken for 10k and the people that are glad need thier head examined. Really please. Keep jasballs your getting close in about 15 lives you will catch us if we stop with your additude. I am not done and jasballs buy some homozygous animals 100% hets sell better. But what do you know. To even allow that vulgarity on this site is ridulous. really. But my message was made and Mike knows the deal thanks for that. I actually lost weight to thanjks for noticing and you deffinitly watched the show jasballs if you know what I look like. Got you buddy.

Joeat MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 02:46 AM   #26
Joe at PHR
Last before I leave Derek talked to him 1.5 months ago and I guess I was supposed to get my money back but that was news to me now and now that is all I want plus 1000. thanks

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 02:51 AM   #27
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCaponeIII
Not baiting me and this about a person who is not sticking to a deal and that was so vulgur. You are a real prize and you sell great 50% het stuff really big jas balls. Now I am out. You support thieves with high price your aren't too far off you just deliver.... Later every body adn thanks for akll the business and remeber lucys 6k females super mojave femaels 5k just for Ed and Jas balls in big volume peopel jsut for everybody to enjoy and not get hurt. Buy all and thank for the people that understand about trying to be taken for 10k and the people that are glad need thier head examined. Really please. Keep jasballs your getting close in about 15 lives you will catch us if we stop with your additude. I am not done and jasballs buy some homozygous animals 100% hets sell better. But what do you know. To even allow that vulgarity on this site is ridulous. really. But my message was made and Mike knows the deal thanks for that. I actually lost weight to thanjks for noticing and you deffinitly watched the show jasballs if you know what I look like. Got you buddy.

Joeat MKR
Nice ad Joe! LOSER!!

Old 10-01-2006, 02:56 AM   #28
DavidBeard
As much as I hate to see anyone get screwed, I think Ed was right on with that Karma comment.....I haven't seen someone so full of themself like Mr. Capone since I watched Scarface the last time. For carrying so much weight and being the biggest BP producer in the world, how come I've never even heard of you? lol

Old 10-01-2006, 03:01 AM   #29
Joe at PHR
Jasballs just so you know Ralph and I laugh at the way you are so negative and carry on like you are some big breeder. Put your collectionup or shut up. How do you like tht. Don't think this guy is anything people he is not. Ask other breeders. Look how he carrys on and what he sells. You want to buy an animal at a great price everyone knows who to call ME... How do you like the way I just talked to you Jasballs. It is the truth and everyone knows it and now you are exposed for what you are which isn't much. How do you like that buddy I bet you I hatched more today then you have in your collection. You talk pretty big and have big mouth which other breeders agree about. Now that i said that to Jasballs I am out. Every one knows who Ralph is...

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 03:05 AM   #30
Joe at PHR
LATER ALL and if you didn't buy from me. You paid too mmuch and if you want to listen to these idiots defend high prices. It is ridiculous. Pay more if you want to. 750k worth of people in 15 weeks bought from us becaaue of the best service and prices period. Needs to be higher. Don't you have a huge cardealer who gives great deals in your town and is the place to buy. Well that is MKR.... Like it or not Later all

Joe at MKR

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!