A deal gone wrong with Mike Plank at, B.G.R. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2006, 01:32 PM   #51
Ed Clark
Clark tucker, I find it very funny that you would be pointing your finger at me and calling me an idiot. It was you that was caught changing the ingredients of that gecko food with out telling your customers. and the crested lady, sarah milroy had to bring you to the BOI because you were robbing her for $348.60, glass houses mr.tucker.

joe capone, you are a very greedy obnoxious little man thats so full of your self, all you talk about is your low prices and great deals.(wal-mart mentality)go with that see how far that gets you. I wonder what really happened with that chevy dealership that you had. I bet theres a good story there?

What jasballs said to you, I think it was you are a fat little F__K. yea I'll go with that.

Old 10-01-2006, 01:32 PM   #52
BallBoutique
I am telling mommy about MKR and the market crash.
Who killed the spider market? Was that MKR's fault? I paid over 13k in 04. Did I slam the person who sold it to me nope. He had nothing to do with it. Nor the pied, albino market. Co doms and doms are like that. Look at the pins.......he never sold any at any time. Who's Karma is that?
Now as far as the original issue that Joe posted. He should have received the money or the animals by now.I know anyone who pays for a reptile expects them to be delivered. So Joe should have the money now or the reptiles he ordered..
Like dear old Ralphie said to me several time folks get jealous of successful breeders! And Wes & Joe are that for sure.
Joe is not interested in sympathy he is looking for 1. justice; 2. others to be aware! I love to be in Wes's and Joe's shoes.......so would many others in this thread! I purchased several animal at great prices and each order went real smooooooth!
Jasballs, could you tell the folks about your axanthic and how you asked me to have Joe call you? LOL
I also might add his prices does squeeze all the resellers.
Rick

Old 10-01-2006, 01:59 PM   #53
Joe at PHR
Your ruined and exposed buddy. Who wnts to pay you for nothing. Go right to the source people. Don't let these scumbags make money on you... The truth hurts. I am going tio say it again. Greedy? Who doesn't want to get a real job to support themselves or give up income that is screwing the public. I will tell you. People like Ed. Jasballs is mr.50% het man that his pitch is different hand positions becasue he couldn't close a spring loaded dooor let alone a deal. You are clueless. The public is watching disembpwel yourself. Yeah let's all buy from Ed and pay him unecessary money that we wroked real hard for.. How do you like that Ed? That is the truth people. It isn't Ed. It is Ian in my sights. Ed is an insignificant shitstain as everyone can see. Happy that someone gets screwed. Yeah that is who I want to buy from. You are now ruined Ed good luck...

Joe Capone

Old 10-01-2006, 02:12 PM   #54
Joe at PHR
One more thing jerk,
Clark Tucker is a great person who wouldn't hurt a fly and I will protect him. Do you get it Ed. You are already ruined you want to keep going?. Guess what people he has 200k in raree stuff. Shingle back skinks everything and he is my partner. So Ed when you say something bad about Clark you will be dealing with me and I am dealing with you swiftly as you can see. He and I are going to be huge in rare Australian Geckos and stuff. So get jealous over that and hate Clark now becasue believeme he will be an industry leader becasue I am his investor and he has my full support. Strophrurus all of them. Diplodactolus Nephrurus and on and on and on. How do you like that Ed? Doesn't matter becasue noone is going topay you unecessary money anymore. I tell you waht any snake that Ed tries to sell you I personally crush the deal jsut for Ed... So let's see you sell a snake now. Taht is what is all about Ed...

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 02:26 PM   #55
shrap
Can you people show a little respect and take all your comments that are not related to Joe and his issue with Mike to another thread? Even if you dont like Joe, at least show some respect for the BOI and how it is supposed to work.

I know if any of you were being ripped off for 10k that you would not like your thread getting hijacked. There are threads already pertaining to peoples beef with MKR, so please keep them there. Not only does Joe have the right to bring his case here without it getting side tracked, but you are not doing the public any favors either. If Mike Plank is a thief and someone to be avoided the public would never learn about because there is too much off topic crap burying whatever info may come forward.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:32 PM   #56
Ed Clark
joe wow im exposed. its no big secret that I buy baby balls from Ian when my inventory runs low or he has something that I want and I dont have. I tell my customers that it was not produced by me when I sell something other than mine. ian has very high quality ball pythons, I wish I could say the same about your production. your clowns are about the nastiest clowns that I have ever seen. and any price you charge is way to much.

And now you claim that you are going to put me and alot of other breeders out of business. sounds like a lot of hot air to me joe.

There are always going to be people that want low prices, thats ok. but how are they gonna feel about that $800.00 mojave that they bought this year when you decide next year you are going to sell mojaves for $200.00 and crap all over their breeding plans.

KARMA joe, looks like your getting yours.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:36 PM   #57
Joe at PHR
Sure you do Ed. He and Ian is screwing everybody. Come Ian and let's talk about it. Ed is insignificant. I am calling you out but I bet you will be a wimp like everyone else with big mouths in this industry. I lead by example not by weakness like you. You make me sick how you want to be a parasite on the buying public and Ian G is the ring leader. It will come crashing down you can count on it Ian at least for you..

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 02:45 PM   #58
Tsutton5
agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Can you people show a little respect and take all your comments that are not related to Joe and his issue with Mike to another thread? Even if you dont like Joe, at least show some respect for the BOI and how it is supposed to work.

I know if any of you were being ripped off for 10k that you would not like your thread getting hijacked. There are threads already pertaining to peoples beef with MKR, so please keep them there. Not only does Joe have the right to bring his case here without it getting side tracked, but you are not doing the public any favors either. If Mike Plank is a thief and someone to be avoided the public would never learn about because there is too much off topic crap burying whatever info may come forward.
I agree with you on this one.
If it doesnt change It should be locked...!!!!!

Old 10-01-2006, 02:46 PM   #59
Joe at PHR
Jseez,
1600 views and his friends and customers are freaking out calling me and nervous. But no Mike? Something better happen quick with my 11k MIKE!!!

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 02:47 PM   #60
BallBoutique
So ED Is my stripe or clown ugly? Bad clown pic is my fault!
Could you show us your clown? Or ones you produced.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!