A deal gone wrong with Mike Plank at, B.G.R. - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-01-2006, 05:39 PM   #81
schumi_2002
Hi,

I'm Frank from Canada, I too am a victim of this middle man crap. I spent $5000 on a spider, pastel, and black pastel from Ozzyboids. I spoke with Joe and I would have got the same thing package for $2900. I also heard that Oz is not producing all of his animals as he claims. He is a "MIDDLEMAN". He probably paid $2900 for them and sold it to me for $5000.
For all you breeders crying out there, let me ask you this, is it fair I pay an extra $2000 when they are not even your animals? No its not! Spiders are selling for $800 and Oz wanted to sell it to me for $1800 but he said he would give me a deal and sell it to me for $1500. Thanks for making me pay double. Thanks for the favour man.
All you crying breeders are upset because you can't rip the consumer off with your outrageous prices. Come on guys.
Since I spoke with Joe @ MKR, I bought clowns, caramels, genetic stripes, super pastels, pastels and all kinds of females to go with them. If I would have went to any other breeder, I would only be able to get 1 caramel, 1 genetic stripe and 1 super pastel. I now have all the animals I want and am very happy with my collection.
P.S. Joe you have alot of support, whatever you need you have many friends you call me for anything! Goodluck!!!

Old 10-01-2006, 05:40 PM   #82
SPJ
I think it is terrible for someone to get screwed out of money (any amount) so I really hope that Joe gets his money back.

I also think it is terrible for someone to act like they Joe does. Talking down to people, boasting about how great he is and how munch money he makes. You are obviously not in this business because you care about what you are breeding and selling. You only care about the money. Publicly stating you will dump x amount of animals and ruin other people and saying you could care less about potential customers makes you look bad.

I really believe you do not care about the customers or are trying to give something back like your ads state. You are in this for nothing more than to make as much money in as little time as possible.

I feel sorry that you got ripped off but based upon your postings so far it could not have happened to a "nicer" guy.

Old 10-01-2006, 05:49 PM   #83
Joe at PHR
Wrong,
I am in the sales business and how dare say how much I love the animals. i own about 900 balls mostly homo and het. I don't love them. You know I love the girls. You see what I love is making ball pythons affordable for the masses. Especially this unrare cdom stuff. We hatched 3 lucys yesterday in one clutch real rare. I am a realist and I will not screw the public becasue I have been in big business before. All you people trying to screw the public will not be around long. think of it a s a car guy trying to make to pay too much. You wouldn't buy from him./ Well that is you with the snakes fiy uo have a problem with what I am doing with prices. I am who I am. I invested millions and I will not be talked down to by you my friend.. I love selling snakes and noone takes care of customersbetter than me. Ask them. I don't sell people I sell them forever. That is everyone elses problem not mine. Godd luck and if you think I am boasting go to a quiet guy and pay double. than talk to someone who sold and tell me how you feel in your wallet.. It is no brainer. Do you know your huge car dealer personally. No. I deal directly with the public. that is why we sell so much. So what you hate about me is why people spent 750k in 15 weeks with me. I think you are wrong friend. When you re buying go pay more and let's talk about it.. This is about outlay of cash to consumers. My product is superior and I love the animals more than anybody. i have so many morphs and for you to try to belittle me please. I am a professional here. that is why I am where I am selling all the snakes to the public and am embraced by the 98% it is the 2% that is here. I jsut sold 10k worth of astuff while doing this on this thread alone. Anyone do else do 10k with in 3 hors while posting on Fauna. And they said they boughtfrom me from the way I am an industry leader and taking care of the middle man so they pay less. what is your problem? Go pay more..

Joe at MKR

Joe at MKR

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 05:49 PM   #84
clarinet45
Quote:
what Joe Capone says you can take to the bank
But what is the interest on that?

Old 10-01-2006, 05:51 PM   #85
BallBoutique
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
I think it is terrible for someone to get screwed out of money (any amount) so I really hope that Joe gets his money back.

I also think it is terrible for someone to act like they Joe does. Talking down to people, boasting about how great he is and how munch money he makes. You are obviously not in this business because you care about what you are breeding and selling. You only care about the money. Publicly stating you will dump x amount of animals and ruin other people and saying you could care less about potential customers makes you look bad.

I really believe you do not care about the customers or are trying to give something back like your ads state. You are in this for nothing more than to make as much money in as little time as possible.

I feel sorry that you got ripped off but based upon your postings so far it could not have happened to a "nicer" guy.
Perhaps some day someone might do it to you. How would you feel?
Joe is out spoken and abrasive at times but he makes things good for ALL HIS CUSTOMERS LARGE OR SMALL! I had a few big breeders treat me like dirt. NOT MKR They are the best and only folks I will buy from PERIOD! I do the same to my customers too! I "LOVE" my animals and above all appreciate MY customers!

Old 10-01-2006, 05:56 PM   #86
SPJ
Being outspoken does not mean you publicly threaten to put people out of business. That is wrong.
He could sell pastels to Petco for $50 per animal for all I care.
It's the way he comes off as being arrogant and consumed by only how much money he can make is what I find disturbing.

Again, I really do hope you recover your money.

Old 10-01-2006, 05:59 PM   #87
Joe at PHR
Keep over charging people and they are putting themselves out of business. I am just selling. i don't put anyone out of business. They put themselves out with high debt and no income and lack sales abillity.

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 06:03 PM   #88
Joe at PHR
Ed,
Now you just made yourself look like an idiot. Wes and I believe in harity. We give patel breeder males to schools for science projects. I gave some snakes to home schools for science. I give to charity which is non of you r business big money too. What do you do? I believe in doing great things for unerprivleged people. Thatis what I do and what I am all about. It is none of your business but I bet I give 10 times more a year away then you do and back to the people..

Joe at MKR

Old 10-01-2006, 06:03 PM   #89
jnjreptile
Well said Rick.
Joe treats us like gold. You can't ask for a nicer guy to do business with.
Like him or not Joe Capone is still the best!
Perfect animals, great price, and a guy who actually gives a dam about his customers. How can you beat it.

Josh & Jen @ J&J Reptiles

Old 10-01-2006, 06:04 PM   #90
redknee
Well i know over 50 breeders in the uk and not one of them has ever dealt with you and will never deal with you.
I see you call your snakes "My products"...there living breathing animals not VCR'S
i would much rather deal with V.P.I or NERD than ever deal with you and that is the general thoughts of everybody i know especially at the last Hamm expo people didnt seem to like you that much

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!