Inquiry Jungle Bob's Reptile World - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-26-2015, 11:19 AM   #1
The Magic maker
Jungle Bob's Reptile World

Has anyone done business with Jungle Bob? I visited his store in Upstate NY recently and it was a clean facility with nice looking reptiles. Of course looks and be deceiving.

Old 12-26-2015, 12:57 PM   #2
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic maker View Post
Has anyone done business with Jungle Bob? I visited his store in Upstate NY recently and it was a clean facility with nice looking reptiles. Of course looks and be deceiving.
Sounds like a post with an ulterior motive. Did you buy something from their seemingly "clean facility"? Did you interact with anyone there? Why the comment regarding looks being decieving?

Old 12-26-2015, 01:33 PM   #3
Black Adder
Was there anything that put you off doing business while you was there?
They do have good reviews that I can see and nothing terrible I have found so far.
Yes looks CAN be deceiving but if you are a "people" type person hopefully you would have got some type of vibe while there and interacting with the staff....I mean you DID talk to them while there I hope!

Old 12-26-2015, 03:25 PM   #4
Ameivaboy
I've dealt with them - no problems on my end, smooth transaction

Old 12-26-2015, 03:31 PM   #5
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Sounds like a post with an ulterior motive. Did you buy something from their seemingly "clean facility"? Did you interact with anyone there? Why the comment regarding looks being decieving?
If you read my question I asked if anyone has done business with them. So If you have not done any business with them there is no reason for a comment.

Old 12-26-2015, 03:36 PM   #6
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Was there anything that put you off doing business while you was there?
They do have good reviews that I can see and nothing terrible I have found so far.
Yes looks CAN be deceiving but if you are a "people" type person hopefully you would have got some type of vibe while there and interacting with the staff....I mean you DID talk to them while there I hope!
Of course I asked questions and everything the staff was nice. I was just wondering if anyone has has `done business with them. Just seeing an animal through the glass doesn't guarantee that it is healthy....

Old 12-26-2015, 03:37 PM   #7
The Magic maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameivaboy View Post
I've dealt with them - no problems on my end, smooth transaction
May I ask what you purchased?

Old 12-26-2015, 04:09 PM   #8
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic maker View Post
If you read my question I asked if anyone has done business with them. So If you have not done any business with them there is no reason for a comment.
Your post was more than just a question, and your question is not the part of your post that I commented on. Had the place been filthy, would those looks be decieving? I was somply inquiring as to why you threw that comment into your post. You failed to address it. Your perogative. No harm no foul.

Old 12-26-2015, 06:53 PM   #9
MichaelS
I've dealt with Jungle Bob's. They were always very professional and accommodating.

Old 12-26-2015, 07:51 PM   #10
mikew1234
I wasn't aware of a store upstate? I'm assuming they're affiliated with the one in Suffolk county ny with the same name?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!