Barry Lambert / Spectrum Reptiles - Great Guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2005, 12:33 PM   #1
uf_g8or
Thumbs up Barry Lambert / Spectrum Reptiles - Great Guy!

I just bought a t+ albino radiated ratsnake from Barry at Spectrum Reptiles and am completely satisfied with my purchase. The snake arrived when Barry said she would and was well packed. Barry answered and responded promptly to every one of my emails. He was very honest and upfront about everything and represents his animals well.

I will be doing business with him again in the future!

Old 07-14-2006, 03:42 PM   #2
The BoidSmith
Anyone bought from them lately? How was your experience.

Thanks!

Old 07-14-2006, 06:28 PM   #3
The BoidSmith
A search in the BOI shows this good guy post and a not so good one. Does anyone have their contact info or knows how to get a hold of Barry Lambert?

Thanks,

Dan

Old 07-14-2006, 10:30 PM   #4
The BoidSmith
Sure anyone has dealt with him or with William Bennett? According to their e-mail the money order should be made payable to William Bennett but it should be sent to Barry Lambert in San Diego, CA. Any info on either one will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!