8 Pit Bull Pups Up For Adoption - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 10:42 AM   #1
shrap
8 Pit Bull Pups Up For Adoption

Always start with a picture or two.....

For anyone interested in how I came about having all these pups and a little background on them, then you might want to read this thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=139649

It is still a good 6-8 weeks before these pups will be ready to go to a their new homes, but I figure it is time to start lining up GOOD homes for these adorable little things. And to be perfectly honest, if a loving member of the family is not what you are looking for then dont bother contacting me about them.

All of these pups will be completely up to date on worming and shots. Also, they will be spayed/neutered. Absolutely no exceptions on that as these are not breeding quality Pit Bulls and the breed has been grossly over populated.

I am not asking for any kind of adoption fee, although I will gladly accept any donations to help offset the costs of shots and spay/neuter. Please keep in mind that donations are not important or what I am after here. A GOOD home is.

There are 2 males and 6 females available. I will get some individual pics up over the next couple of days. I will gladly drive up to 3 or 4 hours from Indianapolis to hand deliver a pup to a GOOD home. And if you ever need to get rid of a pup you adopted from me, for ANY reason what so ever, I will gladly take them back.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them in this thread, PM me, email me or call me. Thanks everyone.

Sammy
info@sammygreggreptiles.com
317-289-4067

Old 08-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
shinezilla
Sammy, you have no idea how tempting it is to snag one of those pups! Specially since I live in Illinois and you aren't that far. But where I'm staying at, they can't even stand my boxer/bull dog, Sushi. I will see if any of my friends would be interested and tell them to get in touch with you. I read the story... AWWW! I have the same mentality as your 14yr. old in that category. I like the one that looks like a cow =p

Good luck!

Old 08-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
WalrusKing
I absolutely love pitbulls! And man are those pups cute.
Sadly im located in Oregon, would you think about shipping? if not could make the trip if i convince my fam.
Hope those pups find great homes.

Old 08-29-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
inocntkitn187
Congrats on the new adoptee litter! Thanks for taking in such a misunderstood breed. Since I see your a forum-person, I would like to direct your attention to PitBullForum.com .They would be more than thrilled to help you in finding good homes for those pups! Also, here are some rescues that might could help you do home-checks and can atleast crosspost for you:

http://www.hhpbr.com/
http://casadeltoro.org/

Lastly, once spayed/neutered they can be listed on the Pit Bull Rescue Central site (PBRC.net). If you need help having them spayed/neutered before adoption just let me know. I can help you find a way. Best of luck and thanks again for rescuing!

Old 08-31-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
Miss Tuniwha
Any updates Sammy? How many have found homes? New photos??

Old 08-31-2009, 12:48 PM   #6
shrap
Thanks again everyone!! I really appreciate the support.

Pups are doing great. 5 weeks old today. They are just too much fun right now. We are going to start house breaking them this week. 10 pups..... wish me luck! I will get some pics taken here in the next day or two.

I have a home for one of the 8 so far and am pretty sure I have a home for a second. They are coming over this weekend for a visit and to see the pup in person. So hopefully only 6 more to go.

Old 08-31-2009, 12:51 PM   #7
Miss Tuniwha
WOOO! thats a start.. and you still have 3 more weeks till they are ready to go anyhow..

Keep up the great work "daddy"

Old 08-31-2009, 12:53 PM   #8
DAND
You must be going through a ton of newspaper a week with ten little piddlers.

A visit is pretty much a done deal because who could walk out without taking one of them little buggers home?

Old 08-31-2009, 12:56 PM   #9
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
A visit is pretty much a done deal because who could walk out without taking one of them little buggers home?

I have a hard enough time scrolling past those dang photos.. can we get to page 2 of this thread please? lol

Old 09-15-2009, 01:14 PM   #10
little redd69
I think it's awesome that you took in this dog, regardless of her pregnancy! We need more people like you in the world.

I am in Michigan, but I have a friend who does some work for Pit bull rescue (Pin ups for Pit Bulls calendar). I will get the word out here that your looking for good homes for these babies.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread