8 Pit Bull Pups Up For Adoption - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 11:14 PM   #21
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmith View Post
Ok well maybe the white one in the third pic laying on its belly!I am in peoria,ill and would be happy to make the drive.
Hi Shawn,

That one is a girl and one of 4 that I have left to find homes for. They are 7 1/2 weeks old and just this week we started 100% denying mothers milk. They have been eating solid foods fine since week five. Growing up my folks never played the 6 week rule when it comes to weaning. When momma starts refusing then it is time. Makes for much more stable dogs.

She is completely up to date on wormings and is scheduled for first shots next week. If you are serious about taking her and want to deal with the shots yourself that is fine. I have had some folks not want me to get their shots done. They wanted their own vet to do it and I fully understand that.

I can meet you somewhere between Indy and Peoria. I dont mind in the slightest for a good home. If you want to give me a call, 317-289-4067, or PM your number and I will call you and talk about it.

Thanks!!

Old 09-17-2009, 11:15 PM   #22
shrap
Thanks again everyone for the kind words and support. I really appreciate it!

Old 09-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #23
Shadera
Oh gosh, so cute. It's a good thing I live so far away.

I hope you're blessed with something very special for your good deed. I think most folks would've just dumped her and her babies at the pound.

Old 09-29-2009, 04:54 PM   #24
shrap
I have 4 girls left who are in need of a good home. A black one, a very dark brindle, a spotted and a primarily white one with a black circle around her eye. I will have new pics tomorrow.

They are 9 weeks old, are up to date on deworming and have had first shots. We are making good progress on house training, but are still having some accidents here and there. Mainly in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep.

I am willing to drive a couple of hours outside of Indianapolis to meet anyone who is willing to provide a loving home.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #25
shrap
Long overdue pics....

These are the four girls I have left up for adoption.

First up is Peegee (AKA Petey Girl).

Next is Brendi.

Blacky.

Chicky.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:06 PM   #26
Miss Tuniwha
"chicky" looks to have some springer in her.. how CUTE!

I am a fan of Pee Gee :P

Old 10-05-2009, 07:07 PM   #27
shrap
And just for kicks....

Here is mom and the 3 we are keeping.

Kayla

Ziggy

Bella

Cowpal

Old 10-05-2009, 07:13 PM   #28
DAND
I don't see how you could still have any left with them being that cute. And what's up with you keeping 3?

Old 10-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #29
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I don't see how you could still have any left with them being that cute. And what's up with you keeping 3?
If I had the room Dave I would have kept every single one of them. Which is exactly why I dont breed dogs.

Old 10-05-2009, 07:27 PM   #30
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
If I had the room Dave I would have kept every single one of them. Which is exactly why I dont breed dogs.
I hear ya brother. If I had the room I would have picked up one or two or three from you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread