8 Pit Bull Pups Up For Adoption - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 07:53 PM   #31
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I hear ya brother. If I had the room I would have picked up one or two or three from you.
or seven, lol

Old 10-07-2009, 08:06 PM   #32
Tiger Lilly
Sammy, although I'm not close enough to get one of these from you, I think it's great that you took her in and are doing so much with them. It is not at small expense, I'm sure!
I just want to say 'thank you' for being such an awesome person for doing this. It truly does say a lot about your character--not that I had any doubts.
I hope you find homes for the rest of them, and best of luck with the THREE you are keeping--that's just too awesome!
(ps--PeeGee is beautiful. I have a male Am. Bulldog with a brindle patch over the opposite eye)

Old 10-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #33
MiIguanaLvr
Sammy
Its AWESOME that you are helping with these kids! Just awesome. BTW there is nothing wrong with asking for an adoption fee enough to cover your expenses.
I run a Boxer Rescue (Mid Michigan Boxer Rescue) here in MI. We do boxers, american bulldogs, pits and other bully breeds and I know how hard it is to find great homes for these guys.
If you want a sample adoption contract to send them home with let me know. I see this is a couple months old so they may be placed already but if you want a copy of it, send me a PM

Old 10-22-2009, 03:20 AM   #34
shrap
3 more girls left....

Peegee, Brendi and Blacky are still available. They are 12 weeks old now and are completely up to date on dewormings, have been flea treated with Frontline a week or so ago and have had their first shots.

All three of these girls are highly intelligent, very loving and affectionate girls. They have been very socialized with people and other pets alike. Including cats. They have been raised pretty much having the run of the house, they have never been in a crate. They all learn the rules (whats a toy and whats not, not to jump on people when they come in the house, etc, etc) very quickly now and willingly accept the rules. They are pretty much house trained now also. We still have the occasional over night accident but that is it.

These pups are free to a good home. I would be willing to drive a couple of hours outside of Indianapolis to meet anyone who can provide a good loving home to any of these girls.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:59 PM   #35
animalhouse27
I would SO Take Blackie if u were closer! I foster for Pittie Rescue! I love what you have done for Momma and these babies!

I am sure there will be good homes for them all! Just wish you were closer! DANG IT! lol

Old 11-09-2009, 07:38 PM   #36
shrap
I still have these 3 girls. They are all very loving intelligent pups that would make a great addition to the family.

Again, I will gladly deliver a pup to a good home as long as you live within a 2 to 3 hour drive from Indianapolis. No charge for the pup and no charge for the delivery. Just a good home for these wonderful little fur balls is all I want

Also, I am pretty certain now that they are a mix and not pure bred Pits. I will get some updated pics over the next couple of days.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:31 PM   #37
SamanthaJane13
Sammy-I told you on the other thread that you were doing a wonderful thing for this doggie family!!

All those little waggers are BEAUTIFUL. If I were in the area, I'd take one in a heart-beat!!!

I wish you good luck in finding homes fro the rest of the girls.

BTW-there's a special place n Heaven for people who show compassion for God's little creatures...and you've earned your spot!!!

Old 02-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #38
GaiasPriestess
Coming in super late to this thread, but I wanted to throw in my support. Bless you for taking in this poor mother and taking care of her and her pups. So many people would have turned her away just for what she is. I have a half-pit with no ears (she came that way, don't really know why the jackasses who did that decided to do it). She is the most amazing animal, so full of love and life. Thanks for being a hero to Kayla.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread