Trade CRESTIES AND MORE FOR RED TAIL MORPHS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 06-10-2010, 09:14 PM   #1
ms497
CRESTIES AND MORE FOR RED TAIL MORPHS

This is what I have to offer:
-0.0.3 higher end pinstripe crested geckos that are about 4 months old (one has a reddish tint when fired up and one is missing its tail) $100. for the group

-a Proven female Hypo Pastel Het Trans. Bearded dragon that has been with my Red Possible Double Het Italian Leatherback male for the last 2 weeks so there is a chance she is gravid- I don't want to make any promises but he has been at her the whole time. $250.

-1.0 Proven Hypo Lavender Het Amel & Anery male Corn snake 07 $125.

-0.1 Proven female Charcoal corn snake 06 $100.

-1.1 unrelated pair of late 09 Ghost corn snakes $80.

1.0 Late 09 Motley Corn snake $35.

I would really like to trade for Red Tails with visible morphs. The prices next to everything is what i paid so i would like to get close to that in trade value. I can't fit all the pictures so if your interested send me your email address and i will email the pics to you. I can also send pics of the male beardie that the female has been paired up with. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
1st Pic-Crestie
2nd Pic-1.0 Hypo Lavender Het Amel & Anery Corn
3rd Pic-0.1 Charcoal Corn
4th Pic-0.1 Ghost Corn
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!