FREE spider ball python - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 07-23-2010, 02:57 AM   #41
Shadera
I'm so sorry to hear that news. At least in his final few days he knew kindness.

Old 07-23-2010, 09:11 AM   #42
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitskacie12 View Post
I just wanted to give a update....

I went to check on the snake about 3 hours ago and i found it dead, i didnt think it would last long, i feel bad for it. But thank you to everyone that wanted to help in one way or another.
awwwwww.. *hugs* I am sorry that he didn't pull thru.. But I thank you for trying! At least it had a chance towards the end.

Old 07-23-2010, 01:06 PM   #43
omgitskacie12
Thanks for the kind words, im glad that he didnt die in a cold cage with no one even tying to help him. Im sure that there were more problems than you could see. But im glad that he didnt have to suffer any more.

Old 07-24-2010, 12:34 AM   #44
DnS Reptile's
Im sorry for asking on the matter. What did the place say when u made ur report.

Old 07-24-2010, 03:09 PM   #45
omgitskacie12
I went in to the Mansfield Pet-O-Rama on Tuesday 7/20/2010 and there was a Spider Ball Python in where the reptiles were. The snake was VERY sick and had a prolapsed rectum. They took the snake in as a rescue to rehab it. That was the farthest thing from what actually happened. The snake weighted about 200 grams and being a 3.5 foot snake it should have been about 1500 grams. It was SEVERELY Dehydrated and had not eaten in months. It was there for at least a month and got no medical attention what so ever. There was no heat in the tank that they were keeping it in. They had it on what looked to be bird seed for a bedding material. That material was getting caught in the bump on its tail (i have attached pictures of the snake and the infected area). I took the snake so i could find someone to give it the medical attention it needed but it was too late by the time I found someone to agree to take the poor thing sadly the snake died three days later on 7/23/2010. I am very disappointed on how they cared for this animal.

Thats what im sending them, i want to know if i should ad anything

Old 07-24-2010, 04:02 PM   #46
Melinda
I would add address's of online care sheets and names of ball python care books so they can investigate.

Old 07-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #48
bossroy
I was in Pet o Rama on the 16th this snake was not there, but this is probaly needs to be moved to the disscusion page. But I thought I'd let every one know that this is not how they treat their animals. Also just an Ideal stop taking in animals unless you can afford a vet bill.

Old 07-24-2010, 07:55 PM   #49
omgitskacie12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossroy View Post
I was in Pet o Rama on the 16th this snake was not there, but this is probaly needs to be moved to the disscusion page. But I thought I'd let every one know that this is not how they treat their animals. Also just an Ideal stop taking in animals unless you can afford a vet bill.
i was told other, and just a ideal back i only took it because i KNEW it wouldnt get the care it would get! If you dont have a kind thing to say dont say it. You are only mad because i didnt give it to you. That is no reason to make things up. I know for a fact that it was there for at least 3 weeks, they tried to sell it to a friend of mine 3 weeks ago for $50 bucks!

Old 07-24-2010, 08:00 PM   #50
omgitskacie12
i was told other, and just a ideal back i only took it because i KNEW it wouldnt get the care it would need! If you dont have a kind thing to say dont say it. You are only mad because i didnt give it to you. That is no reason to make things up. I know for a fact that it was there for at least 3 weeks, they tried to sell it to a friend of mine 3 weeks ago for $50 bucks!

sorry for the re-post everyone i just had to correct the last post for some grammar issues in it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!