Sssnakes Reptile Rescue Service Of Ohio - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 07:38 PM   #41
danielsmn1
Question Sssnakes Reptile Rescue Service of Ohio

What types of snakes do you have? Feel free to email me @ danielsmn1@yahoo.com

Old 10-18-2005, 10:30 PM   #42
Griz
Edited for content

Old 10-20-2005, 09:46 PM   #43
danielsmn1
[quote=dutchoven]And yet another idiot......

Griz[/QUOTE

Hey Griz, New to this site bro. Hadn't read the rest of the threads. But next time if your comments aren't in regards to the original thread. keep them to yourself. thanxs ... Mike

Old 10-20-2005, 09:59 PM   #44
ms_terese
Hi Mike, welcome to Fauna!

I'm sorry you didn't read the entire thread. If you had, you'd have learned that the original poster is not a good guy. If you want to skip to the good parts, just start at Post #29 on this thread.

You'll learn as you peruse the forums that not all threads end up in the same vein in which they started.

Old 11-06-2005, 11:19 PM   #45
TheHatMan
Wow, I'm new to faunaclassifieds.com / online classifieds in general. To see a scam artist like this makes it quite discouraging for honest traders...

Old 11-07-2005, 04:49 AM   #46
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHatMan
Wow, I'm new to faunaclassifieds.com / online classifieds in general. To see a scam artist like this makes it quite discouraging for honest traders...
Mike,

Welcome. There are people like that out there but there are a lot of good people too. The BOI is a great tool to use when trying to determine which group a certain person/business falls under.

Old 11-07-2005, 10:25 AM   #47
Griz
[quote=danielsmn1]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
And yet another idiot......

Griz[/QUOTE

Hey Griz, New to this site bro. Hadn't read the rest of the threads. But next time if your comments aren't in regards to the original thread. keep them to yourself. thanxs ... Mike

And to you I owe an apology. The original bad guy in this thread just got under my skin and I made my comment in haste. Again, my apologies.

Griz

Old 11-20-2005, 03:23 PM   #48
JD1014
Warning! Need to find a new home

Hello SnakeCharmerGuy- Where are you located in Ohio? My cousin has a 1 1/2 yr old Monitor Lizard and he's a 1 1/2 ft long. My cousin is in need of finding him a home because he's moving to Florida and can't take him with him. Would you know anywhere close to Dayton/Springfield that would be willing to take him soon? He's coming up for Thanksgiving and is leaving the day after. Please email me and let me know as soon as possible. Thank you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCharmerGuy37
I have 22+ years experience in dealing with every kind of reptile from turtles to toads to snakes to lizards to frogs to gators you name it ive delt with it i have been running this non -profit reptile rescue service out of my home for over 12 years now ive placed everything from gators to toads to frogs to snake to lizards some in excellent health & some with limbs lost on iggys due to inproper care & experience i will resuce regardless of length & or weight any snake,turtle,lizard,frogs,toads,gators,spiders,scr opians from any unwanted,abused,neglected,abandoned home thats in need of rescue if it swims,crawls,slithers,walks,hops ill rescue it regardless of attuide & health no questions asked never a fee if i do find a animals abused to a point all that can be done is taken in & put down i will report that condition & problem & person to the capital area humane society so charges can be filed against the owners on any abuse/neglect calls or responce i get if your unexperienced you shouldnt own a reptile or animal of any kind my suggestion would be to read books watch videos check out web sites on the animals you desire to own before going out & buying one common sense makes good sense animals are here for our learning & enjoyment dont destroy it for them or us animal lovers if im need contact me by e-mail i rescue in ohio charging no fee's any donations offered should be in form of tanks ,screen lids,reptile food,bowls,light fixtures,light bulbs,heat pads(no heat rocks) cages news paper a fee will be charged for out of state of ohio rescues for fuel cost & travel expenses only limited travel areas outside ohio include west virginia,p.a.,ill,mich no other states fee's determained later thanks CentralOhioSnakeCharmerGuy..

Old 11-20-2005, 05:51 PM   #49
DAND
Warning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1014
Hello SnakeCharmerGuy- Where are you located in Ohio? My cousin has a 1 1/2 yr old Monitor Lizard and he's a 1 1/2 ft long. My cousin is in need of finding him a home because he's moving to Florida and can't take him with him. Would you know anywhere close to Dayton/Springfield that would be willing to take him soon? He's coming up for Thanksgiving and is leaving the day after. Please email me and let me know as soon as possible. Thank you so much
Jennifer,

Please read this whole thread. This is NOT a person you would want to save an animal. This is a person who is looking to make a buck the easy way claiming to be a rescue.

Old 11-20-2005, 07:51 PM   #50
sugarkornbizkits
Jennifer-I know of a rescue in Cinncinati called Arrowhead Reptile Rescue. They seem they would find the monitor a good home. I think you have to pay a "donation" fee when you leave them an animal, though. There's also the Greater Dayton Herpological Society that takes in and finds good homes for herps, also. To see more in Ohio, just go to Anapsid.com and go under societies and rescues. Hopes this helps. Good luck in finding the little guy a home!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread