Urgent Adoption Needed ... Degu - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 11:42 AM   #1
arTURTLEGIRL
Urgent Adoption Needed ... Degu

I have an eight month old male DEGU (chinchilla/squirrel from Chillie - looks like a really big gerbil or chipmunk). FREE FREE FREE FREE

I'm in the middle of divorce & a big move into a MUCH smaller home.

ASAP
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN ARKANSAS OR MISSOURI ---- Will not ship him....his mate was shipped from Oregon and arrived dead (so I won't take that chance).

Willing to adopt my degu FREE. Including three story super pet cage and all accessories. Must be awesome home .... he is very sweet and I really hate to let him go but, there is just no room.

Can YOU please help?
Email me at snapin_turtle01@yahoo.com
or call 870-688-8157

Old 06-12-2005, 08:36 PM   #2
JAOA49
lol His mate should have been properly shipped.. or this wouldn't have happened... hope your adoption goes well

Old 06-12-2005, 08:45 PM   #3
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAOA49
lol His mate should have been properly shipped.. or this wouldn't have happened... hope your adoption goes well
jake, your insensitivity and lack of intelligent thought continue to astound me.

You're a piece all right, a real piece.

Old 06-13-2005, 02:00 PM   #4
critical bill
Quote:
lol
What is so funny about an animal dying in transit?

Old 06-15-2005, 05:15 PM   #5
arTURTLEGIRL
Here is an interesting Fauna tid-bit.

I did a trade on Fauna last year...10 turtles for 4 degus. My turtles arrived in Oregon in perfect condition. But, the Degu's were shipped in a tiny plastic container filled with saw dust. They all suffocated with saw dust packed in their eyes, ears, and throat - except the smallest male who was burried under a larger dead one. Got in touch with the seller who promised replace them ...... then he disappeared. No, it's not funny. I was royally screwed on that deal.

After seeing the condition of these little critters when I opened that box (absolutley disgusting) ... I would never put this little guy in a box again. I still don't know how he survived. I almost puked!

Thanks for your replies & your understanding.

Old 06-15-2005, 06:06 PM   #6
Wilomn
Post the information about your bad deal last year, contact info, name, address, phone number and all that stuff and perhaps you will get some assistance with some sort of refund or replacement.

Don't be shy, just get the info on the BOI.

Old 06-15-2005, 09:54 PM   #7
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
Post the information about your bad deal last year, contact info, name, address, phone number and all that stuff and perhaps you will get some assistance with some sort of refund or replacement.

Don't be shy, just get the info on the BOI.
Not to mention perhaps protecting someone else from making the same kind of deal with this person, and more animals suffering the same awful fate.

Even if this jerk seems to have disappeared, it seems they always resurface sooner or later....perhaps under a different name, but I've seem a lot of people "caught" on the BOI....

Old 06-18-2005, 04:06 PM   #8
JAOA49
ACK Crap wrong post sorry... I know I didn't post the previous post.... Changing the password

Old 06-18-2005, 04:34 PM   #9
critical bill
Quote:
ACK Crap wrong post sorry... I know I didn't post the previous post.... Changing the password
Oh please spare us. You think anyone is going to believe your account was hacked and you didnt post your stupid opinion on this? Youre lucky this isnt "hell" or I'd hand you your ass on a silver platter.

Whats Cowe short for? Coward?

Old 06-18-2005, 04:41 PM   #10
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Oh please spare us. You think anyone is going to believe your account was hacked and you didnt post your stupid opinion on this? Youre lucky this isnt "hell" or I'd hand you your ass on a silver platter.

Whats Cowe short for? Coward?
I figured the same thing but decided to let someone else deal with this child.

Well done Chuck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread