Urgent Adoption Needed ... Degu - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2005, 04:56 PM   #11
Cat_72
*snicker*

Old 06-18-2005, 05:04 PM   #12
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAOA49
ACK Crap wrong post sorry... I know I didn't post the previous post.... Changing the password
Maybe it was one of your *other* personalities.

Old 06-18-2005, 05:20 PM   #13
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Maybe it was one of your *other* personalities.
What "personality"?

Old 06-18-2005, 05:21 PM   #14
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
What "personality"?
Good point! Identity??

Old 06-18-2005, 05:32 PM   #15
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
I figured the same thing but decided to let someone else deal with this child.

Well done Chuck.
Muchos Gracias Wes.

Old 06-18-2005, 05:33 PM   #16
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
*snicker*
I love that dog!

Old 06-18-2005, 06:03 PM   #17
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Oh please spare us. You think anyone is going to believe your account was hacked and you didnt post your stupid opinion on this? Youre lucky this isnt "hell" or I'd hand you your ass on a silver platter.
The IP can be checked. Has Rich gotten that set up for the Endowment Level yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Whats Cowe short for? Coward?
It's probably a typo. He just forgot the "R"

Cower-to shrink away or crouch especially for shelter from something that menaces, domineers, or dismays.

Sounds like him to me.

Old 06-18-2005, 06:31 PM   #18
JAOA49
Angry

???? a buddy of mine shares this account with me so he can look at the classifieds WTF I don't give a dam if the whatever its called accidentally died.... Well I do but I wouldn't comment on it b/c I know it can happen.... Why don't you guys stop stalking me and leave me alone.... God 1 post brings you all to the page just to make hell of everything.....

Old 06-18-2005, 07:31 PM   #19
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
The IP can be checked. Has Rich gotten that set up for the Endowment Level yet?
Not yet, or if he has I can't do it.

Old 06-18-2005, 07:44 PM   #20
Jim O
Quote:
???? a buddy of mine shares this account with me so he can look at the classifieds WTF I don't give a dam if the whatever its called accidentally died.... Well I do but I wouldn't comment on it b/c I know it can happen.... Why don't you guys stop stalking me and leave me alone.... God 1 post brings you all to the page just to make hell of everything.....
No one is stalking you. If you let your "buddy" use this account (anyone who actually believes that story, I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn -- see me at the end of the post ), and your name is on it, then you, Jacob, yes you are solely responsible for the content of the post. No one is stalking you. You made a dumbass comment, you got called out on it, and now you are trying to weasel out of it. If this were the first time you had inserted your foot in your mouth, most would have let it go, but you seem to enjoy inserting the second one.

Now as for the story that "a buddy of mine shares this account with me so he can look at the classifieds", that's a pile of crap. Looking at the classifieds does not require a paid membership. In fact, even non-registered "Guests" can browse the classifieds. Jacob, you may think that no one here actually has a brain, but you are sadly mistaken.

Now be a man and own up to the fact that you made an insensitive comment and stop digging the hole deeper, or even better, be a real man and live up to your word and leave here entirely. Unless it was your "buddy" who said:
Quote:
Thanks for help all... I quit this site.....

Thank you for the Warning and Bad reputation points......

I always knew there was something wrong on these boards...... I quit

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread