redtail boa with large cage, worcester ma - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 07:51 AM   #11
Bob Kite
Quote:
Originally Posted by facedownthedemons
I would ask you not to continue this unless you feel you have something really important to say
Ok, we won't continue this any further. Just so you and I are both on the same page here, if you are truly adopting this animal out then this is the right forum to post it, but if your looking to sell him then your ad needs to go into the classifieds section.

Old 08-10-2006, 10:00 AM   #12
Bill_Leverton
I'm confused

M.B I'm confused here are you looking to adopt the unsexed(your own words you think it to be male) Boa
Quote:
Originally Posted by facedownthedemons
Im not 100% sure its a male but pretty sure, how much do you think I should ask with the 100 gallon tank included?
or are you looking to sell it ??? You ask 1 place what it may be worth, another your trying to sell it (Reptile Auction,Ad gone now)Where you were selling it for a friend. Now you are adopting. What do you want to do with this snake ???

Old 08-10-2006, 03:38 PM   #13
facedownthedemons
I was asking for what it was worth so I would know what to ask the people for, I had nothing to go by on how much the boa and tank was (I would ask the people for under what he was worth though as long as they were a suitable good home) I need a reptile rack but I'm not going to buy one because their too expensive, I'll probably trade in aquariums and buy a shelf with sweater boxes. The money's going towards the dogs it was later after I decided I was going to adopt him to another home that I saw the ads about the dogs. The person that put the ad on reptile auctions I use to know in real life, he said he was going to help me adopt out the boa he never said he was going to put it on reptile auction so I asked him not to put it up again.

Old 08-10-2006, 07:44 PM   #14
Bill_Leverton
OH Ok

Old 09-24-2006, 08:00 PM   #15
rathergood
well im just getting back in to boas and if he need a home ill take him

Old 09-24-2006, 08:42 PM   #16
Mooing Tricycle
if youre going to bring the animal to CT, want to just stop by Gt Barrington MA and i could take the Redtail off your hands. Save you the long trip to CT that way, so youd be saving in that gas.

Old 09-24-2006, 08:43 PM   #17
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
if youre going to bring the animal to CT, want to just stop by Gt Barrington MA and i could take the Redtail off your hands. Save you the long trip to CT that way, so youd be saving in that gas.
Reread that last post from you. if youre going to that highkill shelter in CT, why not just stop by Gt Barrington MA. You come right through here on the way.

Old 09-25-2006, 12:29 PM   #18
facedownthedemons
he's been adopted

Old 11-17-2006, 04:38 PM   #19
dj22caliber
about your snake

i currently have 2 ball pythons and gave a burmese to a friend of mine. i am interested in adopting your snake. i am wondering if there is an adoption fee involved and if so how mucch is it and when i could pick the snake up? my email address is dj22caliber@yahoo.com thank you and have a nice day

Old 11-17-2006, 09:27 PM   #20
Bob Kite
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj22caliber
i currently have 2 ball pythons and gave a burmese to a friend of mine. i am interested in adopting your snake. i am wondering if there is an adoption fee involved and if so how mucch is it and when i could pick the snake up? my email address is dj22caliber@yahoo.com thank you and have a nice day

The post right before yours says that the snake has been adopted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread