For Sale High Snowflake Nuu Ami R. leachianus (Pr Female) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-04-2018, 01:13 AM   #1
Gargoyle Queen
Arrow High Snowflake Nuu Ami R. leachianus (Pr Female)

This leachie is feeding well on a rotation of all flavors of Pangea Fruit Mix Complete (PFMC), but has not shown interest in taking insects yet. Parents listed are linked to an image for your viewing pleasure. This gecko is in perfect condition and is housed individually. My paypal email is kylie@gargoylequeen.com. Please email me (fastest response; I rarely/inconsistently check messages on fauna) with any questions, shipping quote inquiry, etc. For more photos and to see many other available animals, please visit my available gecko page here.

If you would like to make a purchase, please be sure to read through my terms for more information regarding payment, shipping and guarantees which is available for viewing here. My BOI is available for viewing here.

Ljaab17002 - $1500 + ship

Exceptional white high snowflakes! This baby is only one of two from this pair that hatched out with a red background color. Incubated for female. I am not seeing any defined pores at this time, but there is some dimpling. I'll admit that my experience in sexing leachies is not well practiced. Parents are both F2 Nuu Ami; 2008 Male was produced from F1 parents purchased from GiantGecko and 2010 F2 female was purchased direct from Leapin Leachies and is out of Steve's high white snowflake line.

Parents: Jager x Absinthe
Weight: 39.6 grams (6.13.18)
Hatch Date: 10.3.2017
Sex: Probable Female (no defined pores currently showing; do see some dimpling)

^fresh hatch

^full sibling at hatch; hatched with a red background. Same gecko below as an adult. This one is NFS.

Below is another adult sibling, also NFS. You can see this pair makes exceptional animals.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
giant gecko, leachianus, leachie, nuu ami, snowflake