Paul Edwards!! Best customer service EVER! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-21-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
Atlas511
Paul Edwards!! Best customer service EVER!

I have never delt with anyone who has aswered all my question with such knowledge and speed! He put time and effort into his work and it shows! i will look forward to placing and order from him in the future!

Old 07-21-2008, 11:39 PM   #2
Dean38
What was his service to you?

Did he build cages for you?

Old 07-21-2008, 11:43 PM   #3
Get Sum
Paul Edwards- Good Guy

I bought a female spider from Paul back in feb. of 2007 as a hatchling, well shes pushing 1100 grams already and hopefully will be ready next year. Good customer service.

Old 07-22-2008, 06:23 AM   #4
snakewrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean38
Did he build cages for you?
I think he posted this on the BOI without completing a transaction.

Commenting on someone's customer service should be reserved for customers.

Old 07-22-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
GGexotic's
Well I purchased a freedom breeder rack from Paul Edwards last year, I had to drive to his house to pick it up... but when I was there I got to see his collection, and he was more then friendly... I wouldnt hessitate to do business with him in the future...

Old 07-22-2008, 11:28 PM   #6
Jim@SW
Isn`t he the guy?

Isn`t he the guy who is trying to knock off Habitat Systems cages now?
Has anyone purchased his new PVC cages or racks?

Old 07-23-2008, 06:25 AM   #7
snakewrangler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@SW
Isn`t he the guy who is trying to knock off Habitat Systems cages now?
Has anyone purchased his new PVC cages or racks?
If you are going to state something like this, at least back it up with your full name.

Old 07-23-2008, 11:41 AM   #8
Jim@SW
I am just asking. Why is everyone on here so uptight? I just noticed his ads on KS for cages. Habitat has been building white hollow PVC for many years. I think they have a great product. I own a lot of it. I also purchase any thing that shows up used when I can use it. The stuff lasts forever. I just saw Mr. Edwards ad. I see his price seems to good to be true. I have also noticed some of it seems to be screwed together. Habitat is glued and welded together. I just want to know if anyone has purchased any? and if it is holding up like Habitat products.

Jim Stelpflug
Southwest Wisconsin Reptiles

Old 08-11-2008, 08:25 PM   #9
Paul Edwards
Hey Jim,
This is Paul Edwards of ProTek Caging Systems. The owner and founder of Habitat Systems, Tom Weidner, has mentioned your name many times and I know he thinks highly of you. You can do no better than to have Tom making cages for you. Yes, I am the guy making the cages, racks and incubators that are simular to Habitat Systems. I use no screws though, don't know what you're referring to there. I do use rivits a lot on the face frames and doors. I use a process of adhering these things together and I frankly don't know if HS does it the same way or not...I have my own process and it took me a long time to figure out how to go about working with the material and a lot of trial and error and research...and it is tricky for sure, but things are in the works to be making my own PVC hollow core panelling. But yes, they will hold up just as well and will last a lifetime. Nothing is better than H.S. though in my mind as they are the top reptile enclosure manufacturers on the planet...bar none! All of these guys that are so enthralled by a sheet goods rack or cage have no idea what they are missing, or what quality is all about. I've always said success with animals is all about the facilities. I'm trying to bring to the herper/collector/breeder a superior product that they can afford. I'll never be as cheap as most out there and I don't want to be. Habitat Systems are so good that their business now is mainly zoos and publicly funded institutions as I understand it. I don't have anywhere near their overhead frankly and my price reflects this. Although I would be happy to charge you more! LOL !
Hope this helps!
Paul Edwards
ProTek Caging Systems
843-224-8985

Old 08-13-2008, 10:27 PM   #10
coolhl7
Paul Edwards

I have a cage on order with Paul right now.
so far his willingness to accomodate my needs has been outstanding.
I will definitely post again after I get a chance to evaluate the cage.
norm friedman

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!