Bad Guy Manny Frade of Prefect Predators - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #31
jendee
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhil4_6 View Post
And to add. Should Manny take pics and send em? Absolutely. Update on what female he is with as well. If that is done, what was the point of this entire charade?

IF, the male is truly being un-used. He should send it back. IF there is potential for the male to be placed as the season is still young, he has the right CONCEDED by Jendee.
he could send me whatever he wants at this point the point of this thread is Im done with his games and I want my animal back

Old 01-11-2013, 04:51 PM   #32
jendee
actually manny market of a nice visual adult squaretail (as nice as mine) nowadays is about equal to your vpi and the litters your problably making your doing pretty good off my little guy

and I could be too if he was home producing litters with me...

Old 01-11-2013, 04:54 PM   #33
tommyhil4_6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jendee View Post
I did have 2 loans in my entire life..both were no good and yes Im no longer doing loans. me and Brandon have fixed things and talk daily, what happened with him does indeed happen I was upset at how he handled it. But we are fine now. this man is high jacking my boa completely different situations

Manny..your talking about Christmas mentioning your kids to pull at heart strings if you haven't noticed I posted all of that...as I contacted you before Christmas and then again before Christmas...when I finally said I don't care if your busy its because even though it was Christmas you were still posting ads to make money several times a day if you had the time to do that you had time to send me an update
So what is acceptable to alleviate your concerns. If he provides photos and an update on his status/breeding he can maintain him this season?

If not, he would then send him back?

Is that what you want. Sometimes the most simple translation gets lost in all the other "jumbled mess".

Is there a "need" for him back immediately, above and beyond you are upset with him? Do you have a female for him or a pairing you want to try him out? I get the frustration, but everyone needs to communicate better.

Lay exactly what you want without emotions. Spell it out easily and clearly. Give him a call. Honestly. If things are said you feel need to be in writing, transcribe and get a response email agreeing the phone conversation.

The whole "email/text" world is really mudding our ability to articulate. At this point both of ya'll have tempers and emotions. Gotta get down to the brass tax of the deal and what is most beneficial. If he indeed hits litters and you get 1.1's from them, that's a score!

Old 01-11-2013, 04:58 PM   #34
tommyhil4_6
Quote:
actually manny market of a nice visual adult squaretail (as nice as mine) nowadays is about equal to your vpi and the litters your problably making your doing pretty good off my little guy

and I could be too if he was home producing litters with me...
Is this insinuating you have procured a female you want him to breed to? Hence the possible urgency of getting him home? Aside from anything else. It's a simple question. Leave out the "bad deal".

Did you get a female you need the male for, hence the sudden push to get him back?

Old 01-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #35
jendee
Quote:
So what is acceptable to alleviate your concerns. If he provides photos and an update on his status/breeding he can maintain him this season?

If not, he would then send him back?

Is that what you want. Sometimes the most simple translation gets lost in all the other "jumbled mess".

Is there a "need" for him back immediately, above and beyond you are upset with him? Do you have a female for him or a pairing you want to try him out? I get the frustration, but everyone needs to communicate better.

Lay exactly what you want without emotions. Spell it out easily and clearly. Give him a call. Honestly. If things are said you feel need to be in writing, transcribe and get a response email agreeing the phone conversation.

The whole "email/text" world is really mudding our ability to articulate. At this point both of ya'll have tempers and emotions. Gotta get down to the brass tax of the deal and what is most beneficial. If he indeed hits litters and you get 1.1's from them, that's a score!
yes there is a need, I don't know what he is doing with my animal in my opinion I can not trust him. He sounds like and very well could be over breeding him. I want him back!! I refuse to call him, infact Im done conversating with him Ive been doing it for months!!! Ive been very clear to him what I need from him he cant provide it, I want my boa back

and Im done arguing with you about it I was very thorough in this thread and don't feel I need to keep this going with you either

Old 01-11-2013, 05:03 PM   #36
tommyhil4_6
Quote:
he could send me whatever he wants at this point the point of this thread is Im done with his games and I want my animal back
Again, if the deal was for the season? The season isn't over? If he provides pics and update, (which was actually never asked for as a stipulation for the deal, it's a common courteous act... I do think IT SHOULD BE GIVEN ABSOLUTELY) then technically the deal still remains that the male should remain to potentially be bred?

Given that the term "season" was never defined such as: "November 1st to January 30th will now be Termed "Season" for the remainder of this contract" type thing.

It is still open to interpretation on the viability of his season.

Just because you "want" him back, doesn't nullify the agreement you conceded. If you felt he was bending words, why concede? Don't be so weak if YOU truly believe differently.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:07 PM   #37
tommyhil4_6
Quote:
yes there is a need, I don't know what he is doing with my animal in my opinion I can not trust him. He sounds like and very well could be over breeding him. I want him back!! I refuse to call him, infact Im done conversating with him Ive been doing it for months!!! Ive been very clear to him what I need from him he cant provide it, I want my boa back

and Im done arguing with you about it I was very thorough in this thread and don't feel I need to keep this going with you either
Discussion. I don't argue. Isn't my deal.

You obviously decided to avoid my direct question, whether your immediate need for him is due to a female procurement on your end and you still want to hit this "season" with him. Be it, whatever season may mean.

Good luck to ya, hope he arrives healthy and strong and ready to go. Lessons learned I am sure. Contracts for everything.

Old 01-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #38
jendee
Quote:
Is this insinuating you have procured a female you want him to breed to? Hence the possible urgency of getting him home? Aside from anything else. It's a simple question. Leave out the "bad deal".

Did you get a female you need the male for, hence the sudden push to get him back?
your so reaching lol if you again go through the emails you will see I said the female I have for him is not big enough and wont be for awhile, my reasoning is clearly stated over and over and over he is being dishonest with me I no longer trust my animal there........I don't have a stash of females here. I hop manny gives you a great deal for all this..I suggest writing out a contract for that!!

Old 01-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #39
tommyhil4_6
Quote:
your so reaching lol if you again go through the emails you will see I said the female I have for him is not big enough and wont be for awhile, my reasoning is clearly stated over and over and over he is being dishonest with me I no longer trust my animal there........I don't have a stash of females here. I hop manny gives you a great deal for all this..I suggest writing out a contract for that!!
I always get great deals from anyone I buy from. Cash talks. Doesn't matter who it is haha. Thanks for the advice though.

Old 01-11-2013, 06:20 PM   #40
KORBIN5895
Well I have been absent awhile but am so glad I decided to check Manny out. I am in the market for a blood and saw Manny had some hypo bloods and figured i should check his boi out.

Thanks Jendee. It looks like another bites the dust.

Am I the only one that notices how Manny instantly starts casting doubts about the op, calling names, belittling her and then uses his kids to pull our heart strings? Doesn't that just scream liar to anyone else?

I guess what does it for me is this bolded stuff.

Quote:
10:16pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I don't know fr sure. Both girls he bred slugged, not his fault for sure he worked them good. Maybe he was young but I doubt it. Anyway let me mull it over, it's just that when we last text I was cleaning cages and trying to organize litters in proper shelves and just my mind was nuts. I want to take care of you in a way cause he should of performed and maybe it's my fault he didn't..in the event I send the t what do we do with future litters...

10:18pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

10:18pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

i think what we agreed on in previous messages was the t and just a 1.1 pair of whatever litter he does come through with if comes with more then one littler ill still do the 1.1 of one litter just bc i will be more then thrilled with the t..is that cool??

that sucks that they slugged wonder what happened?

10:20pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

He works which is good. I can work with that...I'll reply tomorrow..and ship Tuesday if Alls good. Wanted to go home tonight but everyone wants to stay ...

10:24pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

are you letting me pick or are you surprising me??

10:24pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

I have all of 1 male. So he picked himself

1:10pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

Got him!! He looks good. Is he from the same litter as the other male??

1:10pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

What other male?

1:12pm
Expand

Show Images

Jendee Campbell

The male in the picture? I'm happy with him, he's gorgeous! I just wanna know what litter he is from

1:13pm
Expand

Show Images

Manny Frade

i only made him and another and hes from the yellow mom, i sent you him cause the other male was in shed, and i think he has the look mom did as a baby, so hopefully in another couple feet, he'll turn yellow on you..

Wow!! So when the litter was first born you only had one ( assuming normal vpi t+) male but after you ship a second one was magically born? Really impressive. I wish my boas could do that!

I also get a strong impression that the italics make it sound like he "wants to take care of her" which is what i assume the vpi was originally offered for until he thought he could get more mileage out of him. Then he turns around and mentions that it must be the male when the italics said it was doing great. Oh so fishy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!