Bad Guy Anthony J McCain - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:24 AM   #1
Reptile AVE
Anthony J McCain

This is a long read on a shipment receive from Anthony J McCain today, 4/12/13 here is a link so you can read the story, I will update with screen shots and pictures as it developes, please be patient with me as English is not my first language, he used a dirty use sock and a pair of panty house to send two ball pythons, one female is 5 month old and only 60g , when I talk to him about he started name calling and treating me, I decided to post it on face book and it when viral,

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...r&notif_t=like

This link can also be found at the reptile report, sorry im not able to upload all the screen shots at the moment, as im still writing back and forth, sorry about uploading an external link, I will update texts and screen shoots very soon thanks for reading !

Reptile ave
Daniel Solis
reptileave@hotmail.com
Attached Images

Old 04-13-2013, 12:43 AM   #2
ShadowAceD
Daniel, I was reading this circus on FB and I know it'd be a pain, but since that post can be deleted and so can the comments Anthony makes, it'd be best for you to take screen shots, black out the foul language, and post them as attachments here where they can remain without the possibility of deletion.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:47 AM   #3
Reptile AVE
Yes I will try my best to get as much of the screen shots as possible, I will try to black out the bad language too, there is over 300 replies to that post so it might take me a while.

Daniel Solis

Old 04-13-2013, 12:49 AM   #4
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile AVE View Post
Yes I will try my best to get as much of the screen shots as possible, I will try to black out the bad language too, there is over 300 replies to that post so it might take me a while.

Daniel Solis
His and yours are the most important, honestly. But yeah ... it's a mess ... I cannot believe that guy considers him a professional.

He's showing himself to be racist, homophobic and just plain bigoted.

Old 04-13-2013, 01:07 AM   #5
Kenny Reptiles
Next season this person is going to start breed fishes, because with the reputation he left in this conversation i thing is the end of him on Reptiles.

Old 04-13-2013, 01:21 AM   #6
headshotstylee
I'm going to play devil's advocate here. According to Anthony you were shown pictures of the female ball python question and knew the size of the animal. While the manner in which the animals were shipped is unorthodox all of the snakes arrived to you warm and secure. The real issue that I see is Anthony's business ethics and lack of people skills.

Old 04-13-2013, 01:23 AM   #7
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by headshotstylee View Post
I'm going to play devil's advocate here. According to Anthony you were shown pictures of the female ball python question and knew the size of the animal. While the manner in which the animals were shipped is unorthodox all of the snakes arrived to you warm and secure. The real issue that I see is Anthony's business ethics and lack of people skills.
And his lack of proper care of feeding snakes.

Cant feed em, dont Breed em!!!!!

Old 04-13-2013, 01:40 AM   #8
Reptile AVE
I saw one picture after I made the payment, he said they are both big, good size, I ask him again for weight updates and extra pictures and he got in a rant mode, and asked me to stop questioning him, I know the guy has been in the reptiles business for 20+ years so I stop questioning him all together, big mistake, im always very careful when dealing online, ive been around too and i know what can happen, just this time I dint think of anything bad about him, again i did not know the weight, or the condition of the snake, I have done 1000 of deals, maybe I got careless with this guy, ether way when I ask him and complain about the snakes he took off, and started ranting and calling me names, totally uncall for since i just had spend $1450 with him with no questions ask, I was very respectful with him during the whole transaction !

Daniel Solis

Old 04-13-2013, 01:43 AM   #9
CMB Reptiles
I am really suprised by all the attention this is getting and how heated everyone is about it. I don't know the guy, but I can see by what he says that people might not like him. But man, do you really wanna ruin a guy because he didnt do a good job packing an order and you think he is an _____le? There are all sorts of reasons a person can act that way. Stress being one of them, and if I got all that attention id probably be a little stressed myself. Why healthy snakes in ugly packaging is getting more attention than dead snakes in pretty packaging would get is disturbing to me. Just my two cents, hope nobody gets mad at me and tries to ruin my life now! haha

Old 04-13-2013, 01:48 AM   #10
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMB Reptiles View Post
I am really suprised by all the attention this is getting and how heated everyone is about it. I don't know the guy, but I can see by what he says that people might not like him. But man, do you really wanna ruin a guy because he didnt do a good job packing an order and you think he is an _____le? There are all sorts of reasons a person can act that way. Stress being one of them, and if I got all that attention id probably be a little stressed myself. Why healthy snakes in ugly packaging is getting more attention than dead snakes in pretty packaging would get is disturbing to me. Just my two cents, hope nobody gets mad at me and tries to ruin my life now! haha
He could of manned up and admitted he was at fault. But no being Anthony he had to type out novels insulting everyone with his so called collection, which he apparently cant feed properly. The man is off the the deep end and can NOT handle confrontation at all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!