Free 2 Month old Beadred Dragon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2004, 08:43 PM   #1
northlight
Free 2 Month old Beadred Dragon

I am offering a free 2 month old Bearded Dragon to anyone who is interested. I acquired the dragon from a neighbor who moved and did not have the time to care for it. I have no interest in reptiles, but I took the Dragon anyways to assure that it receives proper care in the meantime. I am very busy with my job and have little time to care for the Dragon. I just want it to have a good home. I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin, so if you live anywhere close or are willing to pay shipping to your house, let me know. Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-09-2004, 09:11 PM   #2
Rosco10
Bearded dragon

Do you know if it is a male or female? Do you have any pics you can send me and how much would shipping be to Alabama? E-mail me at Gt30286@aol.com. Thanks

Old 07-10-2004, 10:51 PM   #3
StormyDragonz24
hey i will take the dragon ive been a breeder for a long time and i can take good care of it i will put the shipping cost on my bill and u dont have to send me any pics so please get back to me at 817-478-5605 or at my email at bhbeardeddragons@aol.com and please let me know if u still have it or not so i will know thanks for your time

Old 07-13-2004, 12:59 PM   #4
Milwaukee Reptiles
I actually live in Wisconsin and could find a place for it. I have two other bearded dragons and an emtpy 40 gal breeder for now =). Let me know.

Brian@milwaukeereptiles.com

Old 07-29-2004, 11:23 PM   #5
tyler9855
can i have a pic of it ? i would love to have my first dragon soon. email me at golf4gold@sbcglobal.net

Old 06-11-2006, 05:30 PM   #6
w_diamond_22
Wink I'M IN MILWAUKEE TOO & I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A BEARDED DRAGON FOR MY SON!

Hi, my name is sarah vaughan. I'm a stay at home mom. I am a animal lover just like my boyfriend and son. I getso bored at home because I never leave. I know my son will love and enjoy the bearded dragons just as much as my boyfriend and i. He will be in a good, healthy,friendly environment where he will be taken VERY good care of.Like I said, I am in Milwaukee and can make some type of arangement to come get the dragon or however you want to do that. I am really looking forward to watching the bearded dragon grow with my son. Thank you for your time. If you want to get ahold of me, you can e-mail me at w_diamond_22@yahoo.com

Old 06-11-2006, 06:53 PM   #7
w_diamond_22
My name is sarah vaughan. i'm a stay at home mom with my son. We both love animals and have a special interest in bearded dragons. I live in milwaukee too! i can make some type of arrangement to come and get the bearded dragon if it is still available. It will be in a safe, fun, healthy environment where it will be loved. I will be excited to watch it grow with my son. We have all the time in the world. if you can, you can e-mail me at w_diamond_22@tahoo.com if you do choose us. Thank you for your time and i will be looking forward to hearing from you!

Old 06-11-2006, 06:57 PM   #8
weostan
Original posted on 7-9-2004

Old 06-13-2006, 01:29 AM   #9
beardielover69
hi i would love to have a new bearded dragon and at 2 months old i have 2 other bearedies and they would love another firend email me at nak939496@gmail.com
---------------------------
Thanks
Nik Rooney

Old 06-13-2006, 10:11 AM   #10
Milwaukee Reptiles
This ad is over 2 years old. I have already taken the dragon, raised it to sub-adult, and sold it when I moved last year.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread