Looking for a quality gecko breeder? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 07:29 PM   #1
chazzeroni
Looking for a quality gecko breeder?

I was looking for someone to buy quality Leopard geckos from. That was two years ago, but just last week I found one right in my own backyard(also the President's backyard/Central Texas). He has many albino het leopard geckos as well as the traditional.
The ones I purchased from him seam healthy and alert, and he is very knowledgable and thorough in his work. If you have any questions about him or his work go to www.coolgecko2004.com and if you would like to hear from someone whio has purchased his geckos contact me at: thatpetlover@yahoo.com (please title it gecko or something like that so I will open it)!

Thanks!!

Old 09-17-2004, 07:34 PM   #2
beakgeek
A name of this gecko breeder would be nice, and the URL does not work.

Regards,

Terry

Old 09-17-2004, 07:40 PM   #3
CoolGecko
oh thanks for posting this thread. Terry I think he meant me

Old 09-17-2004, 09:01 PM   #4
Ken Harbart
Charles, the thread title needs to have the name of the person or business you are posting about, as it makes it more probable that someone doing a search for that business will be able to find it.
Rather than delete this post right off the bat, I'll let it stay for 24 hours so you have a chance to copy and paste the body of the message into a new thread with a proper title.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread