For Sale 8 18x18x24 exos FS- Queens Pickup Only - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-22-2017, 04:27 PM   #1
bugman426
8 18x18x24 exos FS- Queens Pickup Only

Hello,

I have for sale 8 18x18x24" Exo Terras in good-great condition. They were mostly used to grow plants and house anoles, and as such, you will have to wipe down the doors and the bottom, but other than that, all the locks work,etc.
The screens are in good-great condition, however I will include extra spline and screen for each tank in case you want to replace or re-do the screen.

I will also include either a small Jungle Dawn LED, or Tincman 15" LED bar with socket and plug with each tank. These are great for lighting and growing tropical plants.

My price is $25/ tank & light kit. If you take 3 or more tanks, the price will drop to $20/tank & light.

I think one or two have the old style "snap" top screens with one of the "snaps" broken. If thats the case, I will take another $5 off the tank ($20 by itself, $15 if purchased with 3 or more)

PICKUP ONLY in Forest Hills. My building has an elevator, so will be easy to grab.

If you have any questions, or need additional info, feel free to shoot me a message.

Thanks for looking,
Mike
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!