Great Deal with Todd M Shaffer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-06-2006, 08:24 PM   #1
Bill
Thumbs up Great Deal with Todd M Shaffer

I just did a trade with Todd M Shaffer, he sent me quality snakes,they were packed great and he was excellant with communications through the whole process. I would definitely trade with him again.

Bill Black

Old 10-12-2006, 01:24 AM   #2
Paul Kent
Im posting here because it wont let me do it myself for some reason.

Todd is definitely a great guy who cares greatly for even the snakes that are already gone. It was as if he was losing one of his children...lol. Everything from start to finish was excellent. I will most definitley deal with him in the future.

Old 10-12-2006, 06:26 AM   #3
Mike Greathouse
Definitely one of the good guys.
Todd and I recently completed a transaction and it was a pleasure working with him. Highly recommended!

Old 10-12-2006, 11:14 AM   #4
stickyfeet
Todd

Todd actually lives close to me so when I do the local shows he is normally there helping out Ben Seigal table. I have dealt with him on several occasions and he is extremely helpful and understanding. I even owed him money for a purchase and he never asked me for the money even though it took me like a month to run it to his house. I would recommend him to anyone. He is one of the nice guys out there.
Shawn McVay
WWW.StickyFeetExotics.COM

Old 10-12-2006, 01:22 PM   #5
snake15383
Thumbs up Great Guy!

I have been good friends with Todd for a while now and he is definitely one of the really good ones out there. He is one of the few people in this hobby that you can completely trust. He helps me out from time to time by looking after my animals if I am out of town. I would highly recommend him and his animals. If we could have more people like Todd in the hobby we would not need this board! Tom Keogan

Old 10-14-2006, 09:35 AM   #6
Bill Galloway
Thumbs up I agree

I have known Todd for five or six years and agree that he is a great guy. I recently picked up a pair of white-sided bullsnakes from him. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.
Bill Galloway
Loxahatchee Herp Hatchery

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!